Trusant Technologies

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Vince Marucci

Great Company

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Columbia, MD

ProsGreat opportunities and both founders are great to work for

ConsSome growing pains for a small business

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow smartly with the right partners, which they are doing

Incompentent management team

Quality Control Manager (Former Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

ProsSince HR was outsourced, access to benefits and payroll was relatively easy and painless.
    Payroll was on time and usually correct.
    If you do not enroll in the benefits package offered (which is extremely expensive) they will pay an opt out amount.

ConsIn my case, I had a clearance crossover issue which they did not know about until AFTER I had relocated across country. At first, they wanted me to use leave without pay until resolved. Once I pushed back on this they said they would pay me 4 hrs. per day. Again I pushed back and then the statement was they would pay for 8 hrs a day for one pay period and then "we will have to make a decision". The management team also wanted me to start work on the project PRIOR to my employment starting since the prime contractor was in a hurry for me to start on the project. There were alot of red flags I ignored when negotiating with this company, so shame on me. Keep in mind this company has only fourteen people in the field working for them. There is a reason they haven't been able to grow and my belief it's the treatment of their employees and overall mismanagement.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind another line of business.

Worked for Trusant Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Trusant Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Trusant Technologies CEO Vince Marucci. All reviews posted anonymously by Trusant Technologies employees.