Trusted Mission Solution

1. Great People, Great Place & Great Company

Former Employee - Business Analyst/QA Tester in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Business Analyst/QA Tester in McLean, VA

I worked at Trusted Mission Solution full-time

Pros

I had a great time working at TMS. The managements were exceptional, the people were great and the workplace atmosphere awesome. The management listens to workers' concern and it places more value on people and process. So much to be said which underscores TMS as one of the great places to work and I will be glad to work there again!

Cons

Not many dining options within a walking distance to the office.

Advice to Management

Please continue whatever you are doing...even better!

2. Business Analyst

Current Employee - Business Analyst in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in McLean, VA

I have been working at Trusted Mission Solution (More than 5 years)

Pros

Very ethical company with excellent business skills and sense. Management is very hard working and doesn't demand anything of employees that they don't model for us. Management is very competitive in bidding on government contracts and really knows what they are doing. When a contract coming up for rebid took longer than expected, management kept us informed as much as possible. Salaries and benefits are fair and competitive with others in the DC area. They will support (pay for) training after being employed for a year. I've worked for TMS for several years on two contracts and have enjoyed working here. They've responded very positively for most things I requested, and if they couldn't do something, they explained why (rarely happened). TMS is a great place to work.

Cons

While TMS paid for training, I did need to use my own leave. It was worth it to get the training and certification, so I don't consider this a real con.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

3. Trusted Mission has been by far the best company I have worked for.

Former Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Washington, DC

I worked at Trusted Mission Solution full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Loved working at TMS. Migrated to another company with the contract, otherwise I would not have left. Never had any issues with the management or CEO. Examples in the negative review are incorrect - I was able to cash unused PTO balance upon departure. Benefits package is in line with the industry standards. I had a child born while working at TMS, and took a week off and never had a problem with work/

Cons

I cannot think of any cons.

Trusted Mission Solution Response

Apr 22, 2015 – Director, Employee Care

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad you enjoyed your time with TMS.

5. Worst company ever

I worked at Trusted Mission Solution full-time

Pros

If they are desperate, they will pay you a lot.

Cons

The owner couldnt care less about her employees. She's ice cold and is only concerned about the bottom line. She could care less about the well being of her staff and does not treat them with respect. She works like a horse and expects the same from her staff. No such thing as work-life balance in her world. She doesnt care that you have a family. Benefits are are not up to industry standards (i.e. no bereavement leave, can not cash out leave upon departure)

Trusted Mission Solution Response

Dec 12, 2014 – Director, Employee Care

While it’s true that the CEO is extremely hard-working and expects a high level of performance from her staff, work-life balance is important to her and to TMS. Most of our employees work at sites ... More

6. A Talented and Caring Group of People

I have been working at Trusted Mission Solution (More than 3 years)

Pros

Management makes me feel like a valued contributor and the team is very supportive.

Cons

No major cons that I can think of.

7. A Great Company with an Amazing CEO

Current Employee - Technical Writer in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Technical Writer in McLean, VA

I have been working at Trusted Mission Solution full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

TMS truly treats its employees like family. Your contributions are valued, and you are given lots of opportunities to grow professionally and learn new skills.

Cons

Employees are dispersed in different locations depending on the contract on which they are working.

RSS Feed </> Embed