Trusted Translations

Trusted Translations Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Richard Estevez

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Trusted Translations full-time for more than 5 years

ProsI enjoy working at Trusted Translations as it has given me an opportunity to grow as a professional and learn an entire set of new skills.

Dynamic environment with tremendous growth potential. Solid core staff with people dedicated to learning and improving the company’s performance through new technologies.

ConsLong hours and constant emphasis on perfection when sometimes it is not possible given tight deadlines.

Advice to Senior ManagementProcesses and training should be organized more efficiently.

Great opportunities to grow in a nice working environment

Sales Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Trusted Translations full-time for more than 8 years

ProsGreat place to work! I feel all my peers are all on the same page striving to create a professional environment where performance is the key metric. I have worked out of both the DC and Miami offices and have enjoyed the professionalism of each of those teams.

Incentives based in your own hard work coupled with great flexibility to develop your portfolio of clients. Excellent growth perspectives tied to a company that is always looking for ways to grow and expand its business.

ConsFast-pace growth can lead to longer hours and an emphasis on executing well under time-pressure.

Advice to Senior ManagementNever give up on trying to find the right mindset of people dedicated to growing the organization and committed to delivering results.

Great Place to Work and Learn!

Sales Director (Former Employee)

I worked at Trusted Translations full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI worked directly for Trusted Translations and the CEO and had a great experience. People who put an effort at Trusted Translations always do very well. I personally developed my professional skills significantly and was grateful for the opportunity.

ConsThe job I was hired for required you to be a self-starter and take the initiative. However, I wish they would have had a bit more formal training to get started.

Advice to Senior ManagementImplement more training programs initially to provide the employee more tools to execute their function. I definitely like the fact that the more you perform the better you do.

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Poor HR

Editor (Former Employee)
Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I worked at Trusted Translations full-time for less than a year

ProsTeam work
Gained experience in different fields and translation softwares and tools
Nice office with coffee machine
Not to many pros about this company honestly

ConsConstant Pressure and impossible deadlines resulting in poor quality translations
No support or motivation
No HR department or qualified teamleaders with people skills
Very poor rates that haven't changed in 8 years

Advice to Senior ManagementGet qualified team leaders with people skills and a soul. Update and increase the translator's rates, they are way below the standard

Worked for Trusted Translations? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Trusted Translations reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Trusted Translations CEO Richard Estevez. All reviews posted anonymously by Trusted Translations employees.