Tully Rinckey PLLC

4.7

Mathew B. Tully

Challenging but Educational Experience

I have been working at Tully Rinckey PLLC as an intern (more than an year)

Pros

I have never really learned as much about law than when I became an intern for this law firm. The lawyers were passionate about their clients and cases, leaving me to really be in awe of what they knew and how hard they would work each day. I have improved upon my work ethic as well as my knowledge of law under their tutelage

Cons

I definitely had to work hard to understand the pace of this law firm. It kind of overwhelmed at first but in no time at all, I got used to the pace of the workload.

Extraordinary Law Office

Current Employee - Intern in Washington, DC

I have been working at Tully Rinckey PLLC as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Great office culture. Everyone knew each other by name and genuinely were polite and friendly to each other. When the work clock started though, the lawyers knew how to buckle down and focus on the tasks at hand.

Cons

Training was a little abrupt at first. They just really had high expectations in your learning abilities and being able to pick up the pace of the office work quickly.

Best Company I've Been To

Current Employee - Intern in Washington, DC

I have been working at Tully Rinckey PLLC as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

The knowledge of this law firm was seriously impressive. The fact that they were experts on various topics of law made me feel I was learning so much in such a short amount of time. I felt like I could learn a lot from every lawyer that worked there.

Cons

They could do better on work-life balance but I prefer a law firm that works too much vs. too little. The training was short but I definitely am glad they emphasized learning on-the-go as it made me think on my feet.

Hard-Working Law Firm

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at Tully Rinckey PLLC as an intern (more than an year)

Pros

Honestly, this law firm is one of the most honest, dedicated ones around D.C. I seriously feel inspired every day to work hard alongside these lawyers who genuinely care about their clients so much. They provide a great example of how hard work and dedication really pays off in the long-run.

Cons

The lawyers here truly care about their clients so sometimes they forget to take care of themselves every once in a while. Other than that, like the interns before me, it's a great place to learn and grow here.

Very Strong, Informative Law Office

Current Employee - Receptionist in Washington, DC

I have been working at Tully Rinckey PLLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I appreciate the work environment, the fast, yet hard-working pace that the lawyers here embody at this law firm. I never see any lawyer complain about their workload nor slack off. They truly want to use every minute of their day getting something done.

Cons

Work comes first, but then again, it should be at this law firm. They want to provide the best law services for their clients so they truly make sure that they get their work done.

Happy to be Working Here

I have been working at Tully Rinckey PLLC full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have a considerably good benefits package in addition to working in a great office culture. Everyone here is respectable and hard-working, no one here wastes time or is not passionate about what they do.

Cons

Work-life balance is a struggle as I tend to get too into my work. I forget to make sure to give me some me-time as I work for this great company.

Wonderful Work Experience.

Current Employee - Lawyer in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Lawyer in Washington, DC

I have been working at Tully Rinckey PLLC full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I always feel supported and understood at this law firm. Most of my employees are hard workers and extremely dedicated to getting the job done, but also prioritize good teamwork and collaboration. Everyone is quick to lend a hand, even when they have big workloads of their own.

Cons

The workload is overwhelming at first but I find extreme joy in helping my clients to the best of my ability. I want to help as many clients as I can so having so much work means I can help more people overall.

Fulfilling, Challenging Work

Current Employee - Paralegal in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Paralegal in Washington, DC

I have been working at Tully Rinckey PLLC full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I learn constantly under the supervision of the lawyers here at this law firm. It's a fast-paced, hard-working environment. Everyone in this law firm truly is extremely dedicated; they work to get the job done, no matter what. Being here has helped me grow professionally in so many ways.

Cons

There are no cons. I hope to become as good a lawyer as the ones that work here.

They accomplish amazing work.

Current Employee - Receptionist in Washington, DC

I have been working at Tully Rinckey PLLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The personal growth opportunities at this firm are amazing. From what I see, the lawyers are able to truly grow on a day-to-day basis as they learn a lot from each other. They lawyers are experts at various practice areas and so they are more than willing to help each other out when one of their own needs help with something. The benefits were vast; I appreciated how the company looked after their employees.

Cons

It's pretty stressful sometimes having to manage so many cases. Then again, I am glad that's the case as I know people are looking to this firm for their legal needs and they should. The lawyers here truly are equipped to provide their clients with the best legal representation possible.

Truly a Law Firm That Cares

I have been working at Tully Rinckey PLLC as an intern (more than an year)

Pros

As an intern, what I appreciated the most about this law firm is the sheer passion you see in this workplace. All of the lawyers truly strive to provide their clients the best representation that they can possible give. As a result, you see a lot of the lawyers here truly on point with their work, making sure that everyone comes prepared in order to have their work be done as efficiently and thoroughly as they can.

Cons

Training was tough to be honest. Having a passionate, dedicated workplace meant that they really needed someone on top of things as they wanted to get work done. However, when they did train me, it literally always captured my attention as there was always so much to learn and observe.

Tully Rinckey PLLC Photos