Tully Rinckey PLLC Reviews

4.7
Mathew B. Tully

1. A Great Place for Opportunities

I worked at Tully Rinckey PLLC

Pros

Probably one of the best places I've worked at. I had to move on when my partner had to relocate for his job. This law firm truly takes care of its own, intellectually and professionally. During my time here, they were a lot of opportunities for me to grow as an attorney.

Cons

No cons. The only con I can think of, which might be irrelevant, is the fact that I had to move away from this law firm.

2. Great Law Firm All Around!

Former Freelancer - Attorney in Washington, DC
    Former Freelancer - Attorney in Washington, DC

I worked at Tully Rinckey PLLC (more than a year)

Pros

I couldn't express enough gratitude towards this law firm. The attorneys here are a big reason why I was able to develop into the attorney I am today. I appreciated seeing how passionate and dedicated these attorneys were to their cases, as well as always constantly seeking to further improve upon their knowledge too.

Cons

No cons that I can think of. I found this firm to be some of the best I've ever worked with by far in D.C.

3. Constantly Growing Law Firm

Current Employee - Lawyer in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Lawyer in Washington, DC

I have been working at Tully Rinckey PLLC part-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have no complaints whenever I think about this law firm. I found myself being quickly immersed in the firm, socially and professionally. I found myself working with lawyers that were passionate as well as well-versed in the fields of law Tully Rinckey specializes in. I feel confident in being able to grow as a lawyer in the firm in the future too.

Cons

No cons whatsoever. I find myself never in want of anything when I work at this firm. The benefits are great; I really do feel taken care of as an employee of this firm.

5. Not a pleasant work environment!!

Former Employee - Finance
    Former Employee - Finance

I worked at Tully Rinckey PLLC

Pros

Clean building, organized management, working office equipment

Cons

This is a toxic environment where good employees are fired while the not so good employees stay employed and wreak havoc! One day you could be in a management position then next you will be fired under false accusations. Your name will be slandered and they will enjoy it! Beware friends it's not as it appears

6. Personal Professional Growth At Its Best!

Former Employee - Lawyer in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Lawyer in Washington, DC

I worked at Tully Rinckey PLLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

At the law office of Tully Rinckey, looking back, it's probably one of the best experiences of professional growth I've ever had. I seriously learned from some of the most passionate and dedicated people in D.C. The lawyers and employees here worked hard for their clients, truly doing all they can to satisfy them and their needs.

Cons

No complaints for this Washington D.C. law firm. I seriously didn't have anything to complain about while working at this law firm.

Avoid working here, at all costs!

I worked at Tully Rinckey PLLC

Pros

Unlike most companies they do offer a holiday bonus. There is a certain prestige that comes from working for a law firm!

Cons

You will be constantly micro managed by people who know nothing about your position. You will receive criticism, but never an atta-boy/girl!

8. You Learn a Lot.

Former Intern - Intern in Washington, DC
    Former Intern - Intern in Washington, DC

I worked at Tully Rinckey PLLC as an intern (more than a year)

Pros

This law firm offers great benefits and is a good place to work. They provided me with great bonuses and set me up with all the resources I needed to be successful. Another thing that I really like is that they encourage us to learn from each other and collaborate whenever we need help (to a certain extent due to confidentiality).

Cons

I don't think there are any big cons to working here that honestly would deter me from recommending anyone who's interested in working here. Great administration and leadership.

9. Employer Review

Current Employee - Attorney in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Attorney in Washington, DC

I have been working at Tully Rinckey PLLC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I trust the leadership of this law firm wholeheartedly. I appreciate their measures to ensure transparency among the entire company and its employees. I also appreciate their work environment as they provide the circumstances all the lawyers need to do their best work.

Cons

I find so many pros in this company that I don't even have that many negatives towards working at this law office.

10. Clients Are Their #1 Priority!

Current Employee - Receptionist in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Receptionist in Washington, DC

I have been working at Tully Rinckey PLLC full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I don't think you'll ever see a lawyer slacking off from their work. They truly work hard to satisfy their client's needs. Furthermore, all the lawyers strive to perfect their expertise with every case they work on. I just couldn't be happier to work alongside hard-working, dedicated lawyers.

Cons

There isn't a major con that would deter me from leaving this job. The office culture and leadership is fair and welcoming for the most part.

11. Best Place for Professional Growth.

Current Intern - Intern in Washington, DC
    Current Intern - Intern in Washington, DC

I have been working at Tully Rinckey PLLC as an intern (more than a year)

Pros

As an intern, I get so much hands-on experience in seeing the full process of being a lawyer and its responsibilities. The lawyers are knowledgeable around federal employment, military and veteran law, and security clearance, in particular. It's been great to go to this law office every day and find a new thing to learn about.

Cons

I got overwhelmed at first at the amount of knowledge that I had to learn. As an intern though, I received great guidance and care from everyone so that I quickly adjusted well to my position.

Tully Rinckey PLLC Photos