Tully Rinckey PLLC Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.5
Mathew B. Tully

1. Working at this Law Firm in D.C.

I have been working at Tully Rinckey PLLC full-time

Pros

It's been really fulfilling to work with all these clients and know that I work in a great firm that fights for them. I have never seen this much dedication and passion to really defend their clients well. I am so lucky to work in an environment like this, that also prides itself in professionally developing their employees too.

Cons

None. What's there to complain about? This law firm gives the right balance of development and work.

2. Above the Rest of the Law Firms in D.C.

I have been working at Tully Rinckey PLLC full-time

Pros

This is the first time I don't have an issue with a law firm's organization and leadership. The management has been transparent in what they want from its employees and in return, they really do look after their employees. I love knowing that a business cares about me and they truly seem invested in my well-being.

Cons

I don't have complaints, like I was saying. I really like everything about this company. Makes me super thankful I was able to get hired by them.

3. Washington D.C. Law Firm

I worked at Tully Rinckey PLLC full-time

Pros

The law firm is competent and well-run. I really was lucky to work with a firm that truly prided itself on being organized and efficient. Furthermore, they were truly passionate about doing the best work they could for their clients. I've never seen attorneys genuinely care about their clients and the outcomes of their cases.

Cons

That they do not have an office in California. I had to relocate and although I found a great firm to work with now, nothing has compared to the time I spent at this firm.

5. Caring, Compassionate Office

I have been working at Tully Rinckey PLLC full-time

Pros

Caring executive officers. Always present and concerned for every employee in their firm. Great benefits. This law firm is definitely oriented towards taking care of its employees.

Cons

Stressful at times, but overall very worthwhile. I always feel like I'm acknowledged and valued for my work.

I think the below reviews are fake

I worked at Tully Rinckey PLLC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They pay attention to their marketing. The below reviews are too glowing, vague and similar to one another. They sound like they were all written by someone in the marketing dept. because they have the charisma and creativity of a robot. Just a guess as to who wrote them but in my opinion they are not real. In fairness to an honest evaluation: the benefits package is ok and I can't speak to the morale in the sattelite offices.

Cons

The office I did work at had the worst office environment I ever experienced. Too many office politics, constant reorganizing of the management structure (like a game of musical chairs) incredibly high turnover and countless broken promises by management. I'd rather rep myself pro se.

Advice to Management

The patient is terminal. I felt it was a better place when a certain someone was less involved.

7. Paralegal

I worked at Tully Rinckey PLLC part-time

Pros

Like the others have written, it's a great place for professional growth. I really felt nurtured during my time here. I worked here to truly get a sense of how a law firm works and I got that and more here. Tully Rinckey has been an incredible source of knowledge and experience.

Cons

The hours were tough to adjust to at first. Important cases would mean long hours, but the staff they employ here are just great people. Definitely great people you want to spend long workdays with.

8. Largest Federal Employment Law Firm

I worked at Tully Rinckey PLLC full-time

Pros

The title says it all. I really found Tully Rinckey PLLC to be a well-informed and hard-working law firm. I was really happy to work for this firm due to its extensive and knowledgeable employees and leaders. I was always learning a lot on a daily basis from my fellow peers as well as my superiors. No day in the office was boring, to say the least. Best of all, I genuinely felt that my superiors cared about its employees and their well-being.

Cons

I don't have a lot to say about this part. I found this law firm to be self-sufficient and well-functioning compared to other law firms that I worked at.

9. Solid Law Firm

I have been working at Tully Rinckey PLLC full-time

Pros

I admire the amount of professional growth that this law firm offers. I am able truly able to learn while being an employee here.

Cons

There aren't many cons to note of, as my fellow reviewers have noted. I hope that other law firms are structured like this one.

10. One of the Best in D.C.

I have been working at Tully Rinckey PLLC full-time

Pros

This law firm sets the standard for me if I ever have to move into another law firm. I really feel privileged to work for this firm. They truly prioritize the well-being of every employee here. I've definitely been challenged while I've been working here, but I truly gain nothing but knowledge and experience through my time here.

Cons

There isn't a glaring con that I need to spend time going into detail with to be honest. I really am very happy in my place in this D.C. law firm.

11. I grew a lot professionally while at this law firm.

Former Employee - Attorney
    Former Employee - Attorney

I worked at Tully Rinckey PLLC full-time

Pros

The environment truly encourages the attorneys here to think critically and creatively to best serve the clients. I have never worked with such innovative, yet knowledgeable attorneys before until I worked here.

Cons

Very few cons here. Mostly the hours as it is tough to get used to the long days at first. Before I knew it though, I definitely had to learn to stop working as I was always fully engrossed into it.

RSS Feed </> Embed