Tully Rinckey PLLC

Mathew B. Tully

Fulfilling, Challenging Work

Current Employee - Paralegal  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Paralegal in Washington, DC

Pros

I learn constantly under the supervision of the lawyers here at this law firm. It's a fast-paced, hard-working environment. Everyone in this law firm truly is extremely dedicated; they work to get the job done, no matter what. Being here has helped me grow professionally in so many ways.

Cons

There are no cons. I hope to become as good a lawyer as the ones that work here.

They accomplish amazing work.

Current Employee - Receptionist  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Receptionist in Washington, DC

Pros

The personal growth opportunities at this firm are amazing. From what I see, the lawyers are able to truly grow on a day-to-day basis as they learn a lot from each other. They lawyers are experts at various practice areas and so they are more than willing to help each other out when one of their own needs help with something. The benefits were vast; I appreciated how the company looked after their employees.

Cons

It's pretty stressful sometimes having to manage so many cases. Then again, I am glad that's the case as I know people are looking to this firm for their legal needs and they should. The lawyers here truly are equipped to provide their clients with the best legal representation possible.

Truly a Law Firm That Cares

Current Employee - Intern  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Intern in Washington, DC

Pros

As an intern, what I appreciated the most about this law firm is the sheer passion you see in this workplace. All of the lawyers truly strive to provide their clients the best representation that they can possible give. As a result, you see a lot of the lawyers here truly on point with their work, making sure that everyone comes prepared in order to have their work be done as efficiently and thoroughly as they can.

Cons

Training was tough to be honest. Having a passionate, dedicated workplace meant that they really needed someone on top of things as they wanted to get work done. However, when they did train me, it literally always captured my attention as there was always so much to learn and observe.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Excellent.

Current Employee - Receptioninst  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Receptioninst in Washington, DC

Pros

I find this law firm to be extremely organized. The staff and lawyers have an impeccable system in regards to how they manage the many law cases they take care of. Furthermore, I find that the lawyers are truly knowledgeable about so many facets of the law. It's kind of amazing to hear just how informed they are about criminal, social security disability, etc. law cases.

Cons

Office culture is definitely work-heavy. A lot of the times the lawyers are really focused on getting the job done, leaving little to no time for too much socializing. Then again, as a law firm, I'd be worried if they were hanging out more than they were working. They loved to work and their high success rate in winning cases proved that.

Eye-Opening!

Current Employee - Intern  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Intern in Washington, DC

Pros

I found the firm to be so educational and a great experience. I had so much to learn from considering the lawyers were experts at various subjects. I particularly found the cases that revolved around federal employment and military law the most interesting. The lawyers themselves were great mentors to me as I tried to find the specialty that interested me most.

Cons

I definitely had to adjust to the sheer amount of paperwork necessary for a law firm to run successfully. In addition, I also had to adjust to the pace of the workplace and the leadership that must be present for the cases to be prepare on time.

Educational!

Pros

I think the vast knowledge that this law firm possesses is amazing. I had great coworkers, very invested in me and making sure that our clients were served to the best of their abilities. There was so much to learn because my coworkers were so knowledgeable about their respective expertise in law.

Cons

No drastic issues. I really found this company to be a law firm that's really invested in their clients. Though, I did get overwhelmed at first as they just asked me to jump in and work on cases alongside them. Then again, the fast pace helped me grow into a better employee.

It was a great opportunity, full of many chances to grow professionally.

Current Employee - Receptionist  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Receptionist in Washington, DC

Pros

The best thing is the fact that this office provides you information to be more informed as an individual. This law firm specializes in many subjects. As a result, you can really be educated as to what you are entitled to as an American.

Cons

I didn't find a large con that turned me off fro the job. At first, the job was a bit overwhelming due to the amount of information given to me at a small space of time, but that just means this office really works for its clients.

Amazing experience

Current Employee - Internship  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Internship in Washington, DC

Pros

Very friendly en professional environment.

Cons

No cons, I've been learning and that's the most important.

Great experience and a lot to learn

Former Employee - Internship  in  Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Internship in Washington, DC

Pros

experience, knowledge, good people,

Cons

You really have to work very hard.

Amazing work experience

Current Employee - Internship  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Internship in Washington, DC

Pros

I could learn so much and people here was so nice to me.

Cons

nothing negative, I had a great experience here

Worked for Tully Rinckey PLLC? Contribute to the Community!