Tumbleweed Communications

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Christophe Fabre

Lovely teams, young professionals, great quality

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Sofia (Bulgaria)

ProsThe teams are young, very dynamic and open to new cutting-edge technologies. The QA teams are big and the quality is well guarded.

ConsIt took some time to get to the Ajax UI. But once it happened, all was perfect. Now the UI look so polished and for sure it is also very functional.

Advice to Senior ManagementI believe the management of all levels is open to communication. Maybe my advice would be about the geographically distributed teams - if they could meet personally more often, this would facilitate the job in the future.

Not the worst, but far from best.

Support Engineer (Former Employee)
    Redwood City, CA

ProsMy bosses, who now no longer work for Tumbleweed. It was a steady job that was at the very least consistent. The people were a solid mix of talent, and were quality personalities to work alongside.

ConsLack of growth, opportunities, or overall career upside. I found myself languishing in an environment that for only a few hundred people, seemed to move too slow compared to it's competitors. Sales had too much power and product suffered due to the lack of balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare for employees, not the bottom line. Ensure that marketing is empowered to push the company in the correct direction.

Worked for Tumbleweed Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tumbleweed Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tumbleweed Communications CEO Christophe Fabre. All reviews posted anonymously by Tumbleweed Communications employees.