Turn

Updated Jul 11, 2014

Bill Demas

Such a great workplace!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsI have worked at Turn for over a year and half and I love it! There are some amazing people that work here and everyone works together as a team. They have great benefits, we get free lunches and unlimited snacks and drinks! It's very laid back work environment and everyone gets their work done!

ConsThe downside is that there are times when the workload can get a overwhelming but overall we work together and help each other if the work gets too stressful. We only want each other to succeed. Although hiring has slowed down, we are all working together to make this company successful!

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage your team to be great and congratulate your team members if you see them doing a great job!

great company

Sales (Current Employee)

Prosgreat benefits, great product and exciting space in the industry

Consfast paced and can be difficult to keep up with

Great Company, Great Tech and Great Management!~

ProsWork with the best in the industry by being a market leader

ConsEver changing space, so much to keep up with and learn

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to work for and awesome culture!

Manager, Engineering (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsIncrease breadth and depth in core computer science areas while you learn from and contribute to the latest and greatest software development in the industry.

ConsStill a mid size startup, not a big company, so some processes may be lacking and catered food can be improved to be consistently good, but overall, nice place to work for.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue focus on good technical work and humble work culture.

Great, successful, employee-oriented company

Senior Technical Writer (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsPeople are very smart, company is very employee-oriented, other team members work together very well, management is very competent and transparent, compensation is quite good. Overall, an excellent environment.

ConsFree lunches four days a week is very nice (and the food always quite good), but it does encourage people to work indoors and not leave the office all day. So it is a two-edged sword.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work and please don't let the company's growth change the excellent corporate culture.

Amazing Company and People

Marketing Associate (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsTurn takes care of and invests in their employees in every way -- catered lunches daily, free unlimited snacks and drinks, amazing benefits, and gym membership. On top of the everyday perks, Turn has incredibly smart employees who challenge each other daily. The environment is fast-paced and the industry is competitive.

ConsThe industry is fast moving and can get hectic- if you aren't willing jump in and be flexible, it isn't the place for you.

Great company to work for

Engineer (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsI have joined the company very recently. Free food, free snacks and the company takes care off its employees. Great people to work with and awesome tech stack. Everyone is kickass smart, helpful and constantly think about what can be done to make the company better. All of them feel they are a part of the company and the company also reciprocates in the same way.

ConsI don't have much to say at this time. Will post something when I find one

GPTW - Great place to work

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsFree lunches. Unlimited snacks and drinks.

A lot of smart people here. You will learn a lot from the people here. The company is also doing very well financially.

ConsCan't really think of any cons. Maybe the IT can be a slow on certain things.

Great company! Smart & hungry people, leading technology & great strategy!

Sales Engineer (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsVery organized and structured hiring process! Turn really makes sure that candidate and company fit together. The global reach of Turn is also a big plus for me as a Non-US employee! Great potential for International staff to grow together with the company, and work in different regions of the world. Everybody seems to be super smart and open to support new employees, which is a great corporate culture.

Complimentary lunch, snacks & sodas provided in all offices worldwide doesn't hurt either. ;-)

ConsCannot see any so far!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue what you do, and manage the hyper growth of Turn successful!

Great company with cutting edge technology, poised for continued growth.

Sales (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsTruly a platform that has everything a marketer wants. Ability to manage their data and target it across every screen with scale. Great product to sell. Smart people to work with. Great company culture.

ConsWith rapid growth comes some areas that go overlooked which is inevitable.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to really refine the current product offering to make it even better than it is. Innovation will happen, but not losing sight of core products and functions competitive edge is most important.

Worked for Turn? Contribute to the Community!