Turn5

Be The First To
Add Photos

Steve Voudouris

Great Ever Expanding Company

ProsGreat work life balance. Flexibility with scheduling. Decent benefits with employee matching 401k. Close to the city. Cool company events. The company the ability to keep on growing for years to come. Super laid back company with a laid back dress code.

ConsInternal structure could be better. There is a lack of communication between departments. No one is ever on the same page, but they are trying to work through this. Little to no room for career advancement since they are a very flat company in terms of hierarchy. Some people take the laid back dress code way to far.

Rapidly growing company filled with lively young professionals

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Malvern, PA

ProsFriendly work environment consists of younger experienced and driven professionals. Overall there is a casual dress & atmosphere to make employees comfortable and thrive. This company values technology and works to give employees all of the tools needed to be efficient and effective. I know many success stories in advancement within the company for thriving professionals.

ConsAs in any company, communication among departments could be strengthened. Efforts are being made, which is necessary as the company continues to grow.

Growing Company - Great Opportunities

Product Management Department (Current Employee) Malvern, PA

Pros- Hard work is recognized by not only direct supervisors but also at the director and executive level
    - Upbeat work environment
    - Flexible schedule
    - Growing company which creates advancement opportunities; company seems to look within for promotion before looking outside
    - 401k employer match up to 3% salary

Cons- Health benefits are available but on the expensive end
    - Bonus structure is rigid in nature (that being said, many employers don't offer bonuses at all as a matter of course)

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement seems to be doing everything it can to create a positive work environment. I have no generic advice.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Excellent company, Great Place to Work!!

ProsCulture and values of the company are outstanding
    Good benefit package
    Friendly and laid back Atmosphere
    Personal growth
    Opportunity to grow
    Wonderful people and challenges every day.
    Company really does a great job taking care of all the employees with some really cool perks
    Organized, Team oriented, and fun.
    Excellent company, Great Place to Work

ConsCannot honestly think of any!

The best company to work for.

Turn V Office (Current Employee) Malvern, PA

ProsGreat opportunity to grow within the company. Almost every member of the team is extremely nice and willing to help with anything.

ConsThe pay is Fair, Literally the only Con.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor the amount of work the employees do there should be a little better pay scales for different departments, otherwise fantastic company.

If you are a driven individual there is opportunity for growth.

Anonymous (Current Employee)

ProsPerformance based work environment. Opportunity to learn from others. Hard work is recognized.

ConsCommunication among departments is inconsistent and can be problematic.

Advice to Senior ManagementAggressive growth leads to stressful scenarios. Better long-term planning is needed to pace work and create balance.

Great company, but has its faults.

(Current Employee) Malvern, PA

ProsCasual dress-code, laid-back, friendly/comfortable environment, 401k, benefits, paid vacation. There's a lot of negative to follow this but overall, I love this company and I love working there.

ConsDon't hope for a fair review... ever. HR will make your manager change it if it's too positive, and you'll never get more than half of the raise/bonus they say is possible. Communication between departments is almost non-existent, and departments are given contradictory goals - there is no company-wide goal or 'mission statement' and it seems to be regularly forgotten that we're all on the same team. Frequent changes in management (overall, turnover is very high), MANY unqualified people. If you refer a friend they will likely never get so much as a phone call. Policy and procedural changes are not well planned or executed. Wants/needs of one department are consistently prioritized above all other departments, regardless of the effect on other departments. The most essential departments are undervalued and undercompensated. People with consistently under-utilized. Company does not invest in good software/systems. Recently, it seems they spend too much time comparing themselves to their competitors, and not enough time trying to get one step ahead of them. Rampant nepotism/favoritism, and little to no accountability.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop playing favorites. Be honest (especially to your boss). Talk to each other and work as a team. Spend a day learning how another department works and how your department affects them. Value your employees and tell them so. Give people raises/bonuses that they deserve and don't give false hope. Offer more PTO, let people work from home once in a while, and tuition reimbursement would be huge.

Just a job, not good for a career.

ProsLaid back dress code, great coworkers, 401k, health plan available, paid vacation.

ConsJob security is nonexistent, stingy or nonexistent raises, benefits are expensive, poor management, unethical business practices are rampant and encouraged by senior management, mentally toxic work environment, no consistency in practices and policies across the company, extremely high turnover rate for both employee and management positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire quality management, put SOPs in place, and actually follow them. Happy employees work harder, while unhappy employees only work hard enough to stay off the radar and not get fired.

Average to Above Average

SEO Team Lead (Former Employee) Malvern, PA

ProsGood place to start a career and get into the online arena. Laid back atmosphere - no dress code really.

ConsCheap on raises. Very stern about hours which were 10 - 6. Wouldn't let people do 9-5 or 8-4.

Good place to start, unethical and unreliable for most.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsExciting job opportunities, flexible, educational, celebrations, team rewards

ConsUnethical and lack of consistency with management, rude co-workers, questionable practices, favoritism, job security

Advice to Senior ManagementChange your upper management, and then create consistent policies and procedures. Discipline your employees for unethical treatment towards co-workers and other employees. The team rewards are outstanding, but they don’t make up for the cons.

Worked for Turn5? Contribute to the Community!