Turner Enterprises

www.turnerenterprisesinc.com

Turner Enterprises Reviews

Darrell Turner

Great Place to Start a Career!

Account Manager (Current Employee) Bingham Farms, MI

ProsMy favorite reasons to work for this company are the atmosphere and the experience!

The atmosphere: Everyone is really friendly and wants to help! They play games to help train which also helps build a relationship with your co-workers! Everyone knows how to stay professional and still have fun together! The energy and positive attitudes are contagious.Every week we all go out and do something as an office! We bowl, watch sporting events, go to dinner, comedy shows, whatever everyone wants to do! It is great to spend time with co-workers outside of work because then when I have a question inside of work I feel comfortable asking. It also helps us work better as a team because everyone is genuinely friends. We also attend conferences together and fundraisers. I am always excited for office night!

Job Experience: I have been here about a month and I can honestly say I feel like I have learned more hands on at this job than I did in college classes! I never run out of things to learn and I have been shown the opportunities for advancement and I am constantly reminded that there is so much more for me here. Its nice to know that I will never just settle in one position but I will continue to grow and promote. In past jobs managers didn't help you promote or remind you of your potential. Here I am always reminded how much is in store for me and it keeps me motivated and excited! I know that this will be a career for me and its comforting to know that!

ConsWorking a 9-5 is an adjustment for me, but i definitely enjoy having my weekends off!

Scam. Watch out. The other reviews are lies

Account Manager In Training (Former Employee) Bingham Farms, MI

Prosvery nice (but deceptive). watch out

Consextremely deceptive. They lure you in without even telling you about the work. They dress it up (and themselves) and waste your time. It's not a typical Account Manager or Training or Entry Sales or whatever they change the name to type of job.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis company should not be in business.

Great First Career!

Account Executive (Former Employee) Bingham Farms, MI

ProsFun team environment with friendly co-workers
    Offered training in essential career skills
    Travel opportunities
    Merit-based pay and advancement

ConsTime commitment
    Not super high starting pay (then again, it was entry-level)

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the energetic and supportive work environment!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Account Manager

Account Manager (Former Employee) Bingham Farms, MI

ProsAt Turner everyone was friendly and helpful. It was a great family environment and I felt comfortable from the start. The advancement opportunity there was very unique and provided a lot of chances for training and growth. Coming from a retail store it was great to have a set schedule and professional training.

ConsWhen my fiancé moved to Chicago I moved with her. Can’t wait till the Chicago location opens.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Couldn't agree more with previous review

Management Training (Former Employee) Bingham Farms, MI

ProsNice people
    Free food
    Fun games (not really)

ConsPretty much everything said in the previous review. It's just a scheme. It's not just a marketing scheme, it's also a pyramid scheme. What kind of professional company hires high school drop outs to work for them?

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more specific about the company's objectives and more clear who they work for on Career Builder and the Turner Enterprises website.

Multi-level marketing scheme/Cydcor

Account Manager (Former Employee) Bingham Farms, MI

Pros-Great work atmosphere, a lot of fun
    -Gained lots of sales experience
    -It IS possible to move up to management

Cons-It is a Cydcor company - just Google and you will understand
    -Selling AT&T door-to-door
    -100% commission
    -60 hrs/wk average
    -Work Saturdays
    -A bit of a cult-like atmosphere

Advice to Senior ManagementAny advice I could give would be not be listened to by management. Cydcor is Cydcor. You either love it or you hate it. My best advice? Take care of your guys. In the real sense.

Worked for Turner Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!