Twin Towers Trading Reviews

I like it.

Current Employee - Product Demonstrator in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Product Demonstrator in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Twin Towers Trading full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I like the money and the hours. This is the first job I've had with benefits, that's nice. There's a lot of minutiae and psychology that I find interesting. Really flexible hours if I have another gig pop up. Managers are really supportive and understanding. There's a real "family vibe" with my team. I get to work in different places a lot.

Cons

High learning curve. I'd never done anything like this before, I'm glad I had a good trainer. It's a lot of driving. Expectations from management can be unclear sometimes, protocol changes frequently. I can see how someone who's afraid of public speaking would not enjoy it.

Lay out exactly what you want from people in clear and timely ways. Take care of your people when they travel out of town. More in-store time with managers/trainers would be good.

2. Ridiculous gypsy job.

I worked at Twin Towers Trading

Pros

It's a lot more physical labor and travel than they let on. Destroys your vehicle. Can make ok money some weeks.

Cons

Pay is sketchy, returns come off weekly. Very cheap products in cheap stores sold at a high price. A lot of heavy lifting and moving merchandise and displays from store to store.

More honesty, better communication.

Perfect job for the right person

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Twin Towers Trading full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The money is awesome. It's a given. You make announcements for free gifts, and people are going to come. If you're good at what you do, the people buy.

Lots of upward growth potential.

Travel options are great

Cons

Not so good of a job if you can't be in front of crowds. You GOTTA be a confident people person. The driving can be heavy sometimes. Get an audiobook.

the company has a splotchy history with former management, but all is good now.

more retreats, especially for the representatives, not just managers and trainers.

Finally a decent company to work for...

I have been working at Twin Towers Trading full-time

Pros

New Management team!!! WOOHOO...Managers are now paid what they were promised. The new team is young, smart and professional. This new team has so many great ideas, the office staff is working directly with field management. The tools available to the field will really help get sales moving in the right direction. November 2014 is the kick off to some exciting...profitable...times! All employees new and old are on a high with the great new changes!

Cons

Cons are....there is still little room for days off and personal time for managers

The people are great.

Former Employee - Product Demonstrator in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Product Demonstrator in Chicago, IL

I worked at Twin Towers Trading full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The people in the company are really great People. Everyone that I met and either worked with or for truly cared about my success. I also gained some great friendships through this. The money isn't terrible if you don't mind driving

Cons

The driving can be too much at times.
    The pay is inconsistent - sometimes I was paid minimum wage and other times I was paid 3 times as much.

Pay for travel time

The open door minimal levels of corporate culture harmonized a family over hundreds from the CEO to new hired rookies.

Current Employee - Live Demonstrator in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Live Demonstrator in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Twin Towers Trading full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Freedom, except for common sense of good work ethic. TTT is there faster then a parent could. Get to travel and work literally over 80% of the country and continue expanding internationally.

Cons

If theirs no passion for what we do... it won't last N no one really get let go... most just can't handle the simple faith that you will get better, only those with humble, detachable mentality mix with confidence, ingenuity and truly understand it's not at all sales. Its skills, dedication and positive resilience....

as in Art if War... those breast leader lead with being the example and mutual respect... however, this job is not at easy by no mean ... so emotion do get heighten just cuz they care and know you could do better... but at the end just like family. .. it's all for everyone s good. They are in management for the sole reason for their abability cultivate the potentials from each special individual ego own them not just for this jib but for the rest of it lives

Best Paid Performing Gig

Current Employee - Product Demonstrator in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Product Demonstrator in New York, NY

I have been working at Twin Towers Trading full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I'm an actor, so doing presentations in front of crowds sounded like a good job to have between gigs. It's closer to acting than anything else out there. I've made more money than as an Equity Actor. It's ridiculous. Do a 15 minute show every 40 minutes. I'm good at what I do, and it's commission, so how can I complain?

Cons

I can't go to some of the the last-second auditions my agent calls me on. TTT schedules a week in advance and basically lets you pick your time off, but if you need to drop a shift you have to find someone to cover.

Film more infomercials

Work Hard Play Hard

Current Employee - PItch Artist in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - PItch Artist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Twin Towers Trading full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I bust my butt and money comes out. It's great. But at the end of that day it's not the money I'm looking for. I've been pitching for years now, and finally feel like I have found a family and a home. Management support and training support is GREAT. They are there for me in my life as much as in work. About once a month we get to go out somewhere fun for a team meeting, like an amusement park or bowling or even camping.

Cons

Growing pains. The company is growing fast,and sometimes there's confusion as new managers are made and pitch artists are made into trainers.

More retreats and team meetings for reps!

Best Job I've Ever Had

Current Employee - Representative in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Representative in Houston, TX

I have been working at Twin Towers Trading full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Unlimited Earnings
    Travel
    Contests
    A job I can retire at

Cons

It's a job... You have to show up on time and actually do your job. Everyone here that works makes a ton of money, however the people that don't seam to be the ones who complain like are on here.

Keep up the incentives I've seen lately. My friend Evan just won the trip to cancun and I want to win a trip next.

11. Worst company ever worked for

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Houston, TX

I worked at Twin Towers Trading part-time (less than a year)

Pros

absolutely TERRIBLE, LIARS, CHEATERS & DISHONEST

Cons

You don't get paid and they are very dishonest and disorganized.

pay you r employees and tell the TRUTH.

Twin Towers Trading Photos