Twin Towers Trading

Updated November 22, 2014
Updated November 22, 2014
3.4

Jeffrey Brandon

Finally a decent company to work for...

I have been working at Twin Towers Trading full-time

Pros

New Management team!!! WOOHOO...Managers are now paid what they were promised. The new team is young, smart and professional. This new team has so many great ideas, the office staff is working directly with field management. The tools available to the field will really help get sales moving in the right direction. November 2014 is the kick off to some exciting...profitable...times! All employees new and old are on a high with the great new changes!

Cons

Cons are....there is still little room for days off and personal time for managers

The people are great.

Former Employee - Product Demonstrator in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Product Demonstrator in Chicago, IL

I worked at Twin Towers Trading full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people in the company are really great People. Everyone that I met and either worked with or for truly cared about my success. I also gained some great friendships through this. The money isn't terrible if you don't mind driving

Cons

The driving can be too much at times.
    The pay is inconsistent - sometimes I was paid minimum wage and other times I was paid 3 times as much.

Pay for travel time

The open door minimal levels of corporate culture harmonized a family over hundreds from the CEO to new hired rookies.

Current Employee - Live Demonstrator in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Live Demonstrator in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Twin Towers Trading full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Freedom, except for common sense of good work ethic. TTT is there faster then a parent could. Get to travel and work literally over 80% of the country and continue expanding internationally.

Cons

If theirs no passion for what we do... it won't last N no one really get let go... most just can't handle the simple faith that you will get better, only those with humble, detachable mentality mix with confidence, ingenuity and truly understand it's not at all sales. Its skills, dedication and positive resilience....

as in Art if War... those breast leader lead with being the example and mutual respect... however, this job is not at easy by no mean ... so emotion do get heighten just cuz they care and know you could do better... but at the end just like family. .. it's all for everyone s good. They are in management for the sole reason for their abability cultivate the potentials from each special individual ego own them not just for this jib but for the rest of it lives

Best Paid Performing Gig

Current Employee - Product Demonstrator in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Product Demonstrator in New York, NY

I have been working at Twin Towers Trading full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I'm an actor, so doing presentations in front of crowds sounded like a good job to have between gigs. It's closer to acting than anything else out there. I've made more money than as an Equity Actor. It's ridiculous. Do a 15 minute show every 40 minutes. I'm good at what I do, and it's commission, so how can I complain?

Cons

I can't go to some of the the last-second auditions my agent calls me on. TTT schedules a week in advance and basically lets you pick your time off, but if you need to drop a shift you have to find someone to cover.

Film more infomercials

Work Hard Play Hard

Current Employee - PItch Artist in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - PItch Artist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Twin Towers Trading full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I bust my butt and money comes out. It's great. But at the end of that day it's not the money I'm looking for. I've been pitching for years now, and finally feel like I have found a family and a home. Management support and training support is GREAT. They are there for me in my life as much as in work. About once a month we get to go out somewhere fun for a team meeting, like an amusement park or bowling or even camping.

Cons

Growing pains. The company is growing fast,and sometimes there's confusion as new managers are made and pitch artists are made into trainers.

More retreats and team meetings for reps!

Worst company ever worked for

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Houston, TX

I worked at Twin Towers Trading part-time (less than an year)

Pros

absolutely TERRIBLE, LIARS, CHEATERS & DISHONEST

Cons

You don't get paid and they are very dishonest and disorganized.

pay you r employees and tell the TRUTH.

Company Corruption to The Top.

Current Employee - Product Demonstrator in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Product Demonstrator in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Twin Towers Trading full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Company training program is good but Company officials are only looking to hire seasonally.
    You will receive no time off. They will not pay you your payroll if you note you did overtime.
    Company's Records are disorganized - payroll is delayed frequently and you are left to pay late charges to your creditors.

Cons

Company "Pre-Selects" stores for Demonstrations Not based on Employee Sales but on management likes v.s. dislikes.
    Company is "Very" Politically Unjust.
    U work like a dog and then some depending on if it is a New Store Account with Company vs. if you are working at Walmart.

When transferring employee because they are good salesman make sure that Employees don't suffer because your computer records are lost on payroll. Pay employee upfront for transfer and or motel stay. And motivate employees by having morning meetings to communicate with production issues.

Flexible scheduling and great pay working with and for awesome people

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Twin Towers Trading full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This company pays better overall than any other similar company I know of (and I would know because I worked for a competitor for quite some time), and values their employees greatly as their best asset. They use trial and error to make sure everyone has the best work environment possible, and they listen to their people when something isn't working. My district manager is one of the most caring people, and goes out of her way to accommodate needs. She's always willing to listen and help. As the company is growing and evolving, there are tons of opportunities for advancement, and you can definitely turn this into a career, not just a job, if you want to, as a 401k, great benefits, and a paid vacation are available to you. There is a ton of freedom to use the job as you want, travel as you want, and come and go as you please as long as you are a responsible, reliable person with values and morals not taking advantage of the company generosity. As for the poor reviews, take them with a grain of salt. I really believe that the poor reviews on here are EITHER company leaders from a competing company angry that they lost so many people to this company (more than 30 top people from a competitor crossed over in the last year to Twin Towers Trading because we were able to make more money in a better and more healthy work environment ) or just sour grapes. This is a work hard, play hard environment. It is a commission job (with an hourly safety net), but in order to make great money (and you most definitely can, and it's easy to do so), you can't be lazy. This job is not for entitled people who aren't willing to put their heads down and hustle. If you aren't that type, you won't make money, and this definitely isn't the job for you. I'm on track to make a 6 figure salary this year for the first time in my life, and I'm really excited about it.

Cons

The company is going through changes, as they are developing more structure and better perks for the employees. It's got a little bit of growing pains right now, and some of the changes are confusing, as they work it out to be just right, but if you are a go with the flow type, it's not so bad. It's ultimately for the greater good.

Keep growing and keep developing. Look out for your reps, not just your management team, so everyone does well!!

Selling of kitchen Slicer

Current Employee - Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Twin Towers Trading full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great potential to make lots of money

Cons

Very Unorganized company with bad communication

Communicate wiith your employees more. I was told I would have airfare,rental car, food allowance, hotel all taken care of. Need to take money out of pocket and be reimbursed 2 weeks later.

Be very careful of misleading information and greed!!!!

I worked at Twin Towers Trading full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Fun job, if you are good at it. Travel possible if your into it.

Cons

New management is out for themselves, they are looking to take any money you earn and put it in their pockets. It's really disgusting built on a model they all left.

Don't take away what got you here, the managers are valuable and if smart can go to other companies and double the money they are making.

Twin Towers Trading Photos