U.S. Communities

U.S. Communities Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

1 Employee Review

Run, don't hide from this place

Program Manager (Current Employee)

ProsMarket to market+ in compensation
    Good benefits

ConsDon't drink the koolaid - they will tell you your future is bright, giant bonuses are "just ahead" if you just kill yourself in hours of work and sacrifce for the company. Workload is unbearable and unending and always expected to do more and do it perfectly. If you are a relative or frat brother of one of the VPs/Owners, you are in great shape. Otherwise, forget it. And, by the way, if you are a female or minority, don't work here unless your only other option is living under a bridge. And even then, there will be days when living under the bridge looks good. You may think this can't be true and all I can say is, I wish to God it wasn't. Skills aren't transferable. They do government purchasing and muni bond issuance (huh?). Other companies aren't interested. I'm stuck here, but trying to save you. Don't do it.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry asking for the truth. Clearly you don't want to hear it and don't care. The culture is among the most dysfunctional and political that I've ever seen. People smile to your face and then lie and do whatever it takes to get ahead at your expense. Particularly the 3 VPs.

Worked for U.S. Communities? Contribute to the Community!