U.S. Pipe

Be The First To
Add Photos

Paul T. Ciolino

it was great

Pipe Production (Former Employee)
    Bessemer, AL

Prosif u like hands on work.and great hrs.and easy to move up work environment.then u.s pipe is a great plant to hv an career.and the pay is great aswell.

Consit wasnt.besides the lay off.

Advice to Senior Managementmanagement staff was very good.if you had or have any problems.they handled it right away

Got to work with different departments, got involved in different types of projects developing in several ways.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCreativity is encouraged. Experimentation is encouraged.

ConsToo many projects gong on at the same time.

At U.S. Pipe I was able to learn many different phases of the company Purchasing, Engr. & Personnel

Secretary to Personnel Director (Former Employee)
    Chattanooga, TN

ProsIIt was a pleasure to work at U.S. Pipe for 28 yrs. The people were very nice and as I said before I was able to learn and work in several departments at U.S. Pipe and meeting some very nice people.

ConsNot that many Cons on the job, you have your problems with some of your employees but that applies in most Companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementAfter over 100 yrs in operation U.S. Pipe was shut Down June 30th 2006 I was one of Five people who were able to stay until last days. No advice to management except I wish it was still there.

Worked for U.S. Pipe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Pipe reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for U.S. Pipe CEO Paul T. Ciolino. All reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Pipe employees.