U.S. Residential Group

CEO

Offers Great Opportunities to grow in this industry

Current Employee - Property Manager
    Current Employee - Property Manager

I have been working at U.S. Residential Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

If you enjoy learning and being challenged, this is the company for you. I love that they prefer to promote from within. As USRG is constantly growing, there are lots of opportunities to grow within the company if you want to. As with all things, you'll get out of it what you put into it.

Cons

Because the growth has been so swift over the last couple years, I think it has been difficult to establish a sense of continuity in training. There is also a great deal of room for improvement in communication between Corporate and the sites.

More frequent interactions between sites; especially when you bring on new managers. Encourage managers to confir with one another. A very strong marketer may need help with his/her reports while the manager that always dots their "i's" and crosses their "t's" may be struggling getting occupancy up.

Let this be your final option.

I have been working at U.S. Residential Group

Pros

Lots of free training, but you'll get in trouble,even fired if you don't complete it

Cons

Extremely dishonest company. It's very corporate, political & large so they don't care about their employees or the people on site. PLEASE DO NOT work here unless you have to.

Stop being so political.

Unfair and dishonest company

I have been working at U.S. Residential Group full-time

Pros

None. No pros at all

Cons

To many to count... Just don't work there unless it's a must

Back your employees because they are the back bone of your company

Worst management company ever come across

Current Employee - Community Manager in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Community Manager in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at U.S. Residential Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Nothing good I can say about this company

Cons

This company is a joke three days in and I already want to quit. I have been in the business for 10 years and this is the worst company I have ever worked for. When I filled out paperwork my district manager had no shoes on and complained the whole time totally unprofessional. Being new yes I need some help but after several calls and e-mails no one responded to help. There idea of training is giving you a stack of papers. My assistant has been on the property for three months but every time I asked a question I got a I don't know I just answer the phones around here. I feel bad for the owners who hire this company. Bills don't get paid, vendors calling saying we haven't been paid since March, employees saying I haven't been paid my correct amount in months is just a sign that this company is horrible. I need a job but not this bad!!!!

Train your new hires better, don't just throw them on the property with no resources.

Horrible, Manipulative Company

I have been working at U.S. Residential Group full-time

Pros

They will suck you in with their lies about how great they are. Once you get in and give 100% they will show their true colors.

Cons

Benefits- suck
    Upper management- suck. they don't train you and they are simply puppets. They will say and do anything to make an owner happy. The reason an owner hires a management company is to manage it because they are unable to do so. They trust you to make the best decision for their company. US Residential would tell them anything including LYING to owners just to make themselves look good.

Be a management company not a group of mindless puppets.

GReat company to work for

Current Employee - District Manager in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - District Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at U.S. Residential Group full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Growth. I love the opportunities to advance. I've seen other employees including myself advance over the last few years as USRG has expanded. I feel like the company listens to employees when areas need improvement. 401K is good

Cons

I wish the health benefits were better, I would say they are average now. I know this is something USRG is working on.

Keep listening to employees and never stop trying to get better.

Endless Opportunities!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at U.S. Residential Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Upper management is very friendly. This company is very in tune with work/life balance, which is great if you have a family and need a flexible schedule. Great opportunities and perks if you further your education. This company gives you all the tools to succeed.

Cons

401(K) match percentage is average, but you can contribute additional.

Keep up the great work!

U.S. Residential Group, LLC is a fast growing company with great core values.

I have been working at U.S. Residential Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The company is growing at a rapid pace which gives employees the opportunity for advancement. New positions are added weekly to handle the growth. The salaries are above average and upper management are top notch experienced professionals.

Cons

The fast growth period was hectic for many departments both onsite and corporate, there were growing pains but those have been corrected or have new policies in place for the future.

Keep up the great work! There are many grateful long tenured employees that appreciate the support and care placed towards them.

Great Company to work for!

Current Employee - Senior Property Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Property Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at U.S. Residential Group full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The benefits and management is outstanding! They are always there if there are any problems and set aside time to work with you. Constant communication from upper management is always uplifting and informative.

Cons

I enjoy everything about this company!

None

Good learning experiance

Former Employee - Community Manager in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Community Manager in Sacramento, CA

I worked at U.S. Residential Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good training if you do it on your time. Pay is good bonus is excellent if you have the right owner.

Cons

Not enough time set aside for trainig and support is lacking. Don't voice your oppinion or have a different oppinion than upper management or plan on looking for a new job.

Hold more Managers meetings and alot more time for training

U.S. Residential Group Photos