U.S. Venture

Add Photos

U.S. Venture President Mr. John Schmidt

Mr. John Schmidt

Great Company Great Culture Great Benefits

ProsFamily owned company that truly cares about its associates! Great benefits, incentives, and profit sharing. Company genuinely empowers associates at all levels. Awesome work environment!

ConsFast growing company, one must love the challenge of the pace. Sorry can't think of anything else.

The employers at Us Oil was fair, understanding, and treated not only the employee but the customers like close friends.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Saint Joseph, MO

ProsBuilding relationships in the community with the customers. The owner and managers at Us Oil was willing to do anything they could to make the employees happy in their positions.

ConsWe was not able to be scheduled for at least 36 hours a week. I feel that we should have been offered more hours instead of hiring so many part time extras.

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of having 3 or 4 employees only scheduled for 16 or 20 hours per week I feel that the full time employees should have been offered those hours so that we could have the hours if we wanted them.

It's a Job

Station Attendant (Current Employee) Abrams, WI

ProsSteady, consistent work if you don't screw up and take advantage of the manager and store.

ConsNot the most exciting work, physically demanding in some ways. Variety of hours but no real chance for Full Time unless you move to a managerial position.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

opportunity

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Appleton, WI

ProsBig enough so diversity of challenging work always exist. Right size so you can make a difference.

ConsYou have to be comfortable with change and growth.

Under appreciated!

Dispatch Supervisor (Current Employee)

ProsBenefits and auto part discounts

ConsNo proper training programs, low pay, MICROMANAGEMENT, 1-3% raises ... if your lucky, old/poor on-site work equipment, understaffed.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop a training program for employees and update technology in the workplace. Hire or
    TRAIN managers on people skills to develop employees ... team building exercises! Managers have poor management skill and most don't even have a bachelors degree to understand today's workplace and employees.

Worked for U.S. Venture? Contribute to the Community!