www.ubs.com

3.4
1,446 Reviews

UBS CEO Sergio P. Ermotti
Sergio P. Ermotti

Pros
  • THe work life balance is good but might get stressed during the deal season (in 152 reviews)

• Work environment is friendly, co worrkers always helpful and management always involved (in 80 reviews)

Cons
  • Working hours are abit too long and I find it hard to get a work life balance (in 30 reviews)

• Priorities of the business kept changing and senior management did not seem to have a vision (in 54 reviews)

More Highlights

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Positive expoerience working for a big investment bank, but you can get lost in the shuffle

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Kansas City, MO

I worked at UBS

Pros

You are pput in touch with so many people internationally that you can really improve your skills interacting with such a diverse group of people.

Cons

I always felt like they could easily conduct lay-offs at any point and no amount of hard work would matter, because it would be adecision coming down from the higher-ups. But I suppose any big business would feel like that.

Current Employee - Intern in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Intern in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at UBS

Pros

What I liked most about working there was: management very competent, great benefits, enjoyable atmosphere, access to research, coworkers competent.

Cons

Lack of a variety of positions at local office, large size of company may make it more difficult for promotions.

Firm has excellent and very well-performing management. Recent change of CEO seems to be working well. No advice needed for local management.