US Cost

Updated Dec 17, 2013

Be The First To
Add Photos

Good internship

Software Development Intern (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at US Cost as an intern for more than a year

ProsFun people and good work life balance. I worked ~40-50 hrs a week. Good offices with a nice break room overlooking Atlanta. Good view of Stone mountain in the distance. The people there were always happy to help me with questions on how to do things since I was an intern and didn't know anything. There is a good culture and the people there are always fun to be around. They make the job fun.

ConsThe product is somewhat dull. The company recently was bought by RIB and the future of US Cost is uncertain at best.

Great internship with great people

Software Development Intern (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at US Cost as an intern for more than a year

ProsAwesome people to work with and they make the job fun. It didn't require a ridiculous amount of hours (40-50). Good organization of projects. There was a desire to come into work and make progress on your task despite the subject matter not being "sexy".

ConsRequires business casual 4/5 days a week but that isn't very bad. The product is not the most "sexy" thing to work on and doesn't do anything cutting edge

Advice to Senior Managementnone, good job

Worked for US Cost? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Cost reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by US Cost employees.