US Jesco Reviews

Updated September 17, 2014
Updated September 17, 2014
3.4

Jay Spalding

Pros
  • During the holiday season, you can really make a lot of money (in 4 reviews)

• Opportunity to make a lot of money in november and december because of christmas (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • If you don't sell product you don't make any money at all (in 6 reviews)

• Very important: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR MEANS THE COMPANY OWES YOU NOTHING AND YOU HAVE NO EMPLOYEE RIGHTS (in 7 reviews)

More Highlights

Close to a year of good solid work

Current Employee - Sales Agent  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Sales Agent in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at US Jesco full-time for less than a year

Pros

My stores have been killer for close to a year! A lot of Grand Openings with Sam’s Club. Me and my partner knocked it out of the park. I have been working the Steam Mops for close to a year. I was hired with no sales experience but I am an outgoing person. There are a few new products and I am about to be trained on one of them to get prepped for the Holiday blowout.

Cons

A little better with initial training would have helped me a ton. But once I got the processes down, it all seemed pretty easy. Middle Managers could answer the phone a little more, but they have been there when I really needed them.

Every now and then we got a few of the products that didn’t work. Really more of a mechanical issue, than a Con for the company.

Plan stores out a little further. Answer phone more.

New opportunities, Awesome new products

Current Employee - Product Representative Sales,  in  La Mesa, CA
    Current Employee - Product Representative Sales, in La Mesa, CA

I have been working at US Jesco full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great money travel and you oversee yourself.

Cons

If you were irresponsible and run late this is not the job for you. Especially in the Costco their management doesn't play games . they will call you out and fry you.

Ignore the slackers on this site that have nothing better to do then post bad reviews. Keep doing what you're doing. It's working!

New Programs and New products - Exciting Times

Current Employee - Sales Agent
    Current Employee - Sales Agent

I have been working at US Jesco

Pros

Jesco has brought in a few new programs with different compensation packages and new products. This year has been full of opportunity and I am excited to see what else they have to bring to the table this year. v

Cons

I would like to see more training on the newer products and shorter scripts.

Create career paths for the sales teams and if we can make the expansion into Australia I want to be there!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Love my new Jesco family !!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at US Jesco full-time for less than a year

Pros

I believe everything happens for a reason. When laid off from my previous job I couldn't understand why if it was such a great company. A few months ago I was hired by US Jesco and realized this is the reason why. When working for Jesco I truly feel part of a team. Things might get crazy at times in the office but its only normal because we are a family. I feel that I can go to Leslie when needed and enjoy working with everyone at the corporate office. I feel blessed with the opportunity i was given by US Jesco.

Cons

Princess (office cat) likes to eat our plants

By far US Jesco is the most innovative and challenging employment I had have!

Current Employee - Warehouse Associate/CDL Driver  in  Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Warehouse Associate/CDL Driver in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at US Jesco full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

US Jesco is the most innovative and challenging employer I
     have ever worked for ! I have been employed at US Jesco for the last 4 years. At US Jesco
    everyday is a learning experience. Motivated hard working individuals
    will receive great opportunities to advance within the company.

Cons

Fast paced and unpredictable from one minut to the next
    ( I love it ) should be a pro,not a con!

Look and find new and old innovative products.
    Stay away from individuals that have let US Jesco
    Down.

Greatest place to work!!

Current Employee - Office Manager  in  Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at US Jesco full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

This company works for those who want to do things the right way. They are a fair company. I have worked here since 2005 and I love my Job and the people I work with. I have a great Boss. I started with this company 9 years ago as a receptionist and have worked up to being the Office Manger/ Logistics. My job is very challenging and love it that way. Never a dull moment.

Cons

Trying to stay caught up with an ever growing industry.

I love my Job

Current Employee - Sales Agent  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Sales Agent in Chicago, IL

I have been working at US Jesco full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

First of all there is a high earning potential. I'v made more money working here than I ever have at any other job, and I have dabbled in all kinds of various career paths. This is by far my favorite.
    Also, I feel like my coworkers (people above and below me) are like a family. That's definitely a huge plus for me.
    Advancement opportunities - the company is going through a huge growing stage right now. Lots of positions opening up.
    They have the best training and support system out of any company of its kind. They are the most credible too. There are a few others out there that try to copy them but they can't even come close.

Cons

Quit a bit of driving. You can not be lazy, you have to work for your money, its really not hard though. The more motivated you are the more money you make.

Got the world by the tail

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at US Jesco

Pros

New contracts, revitalized programs, amazing new products partners with some of the biggest brands. This company set the bar that everyone else emulates.. # 1 in Road shows.

Cons

All the past rejects that couldn't cut the mustard. Investigate the facts! Pikers stay away.. Many people would die to work in any one of the 20 retailers Jesco Partners with.

Stay the course! Don't be detracted by trader rejects

US Jesco is a great company where hardworking talented individuals thrive. The indolent need not apply.

Current Employee - Warehouse Manager  in  Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Warehouse Manager in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at US Jesco full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been working at US Jesco full-time for more than 8 years.

I will start off by saying. I want to keep it short and simple. I am no life long friend too upper management. They did not tell me to write this. They did however inform me of the experiences being said here and I felt the need to tell mine. And no, I did not marry anyone in the company. LOL

I have a lot to thank Jesco for. They hired me when no one else would. I started working in the warehouse part time and that led to setting up stores and delivering stock. Now I manage the corporate warehouse full time.

Jesco offers opportunities to those who work hard and show an interest in learning. Aside from managing the warehouse I have had the opportunity to be a part of many things. Just to name a couple. Filming and stage/display design.

I will say as far as bosses go both the CEO and Vice President of this company have always treated me with respect and both have been very appreciative of the work I perform on a daily basis. They have always compensated my hard work with bonuses and they even sent me on a trip to Las Vegas, for UFC 141 (It was New Years at that!). Needless to say it was freaking awesome! And my story is not the only one. There are plenty of other employees with stories just like mine. This is something they do not have to do. I was getting paid what I agreed too, for what I agreed to do.

Yes our CEO is very passionate and that word has come out a lot in these reviews. I can tell you this. He eats breaths and you know what else Jesco. If that is not passion I don’t know what is. He and his family built this company to what it is today. Have there been set backs? Of course what company doesn’t have them. And they cannot be everywhere and see everything. They expect us to do our jobs to the best of our abilities, as they should.

I am not going to even touch the fact that people are mentioning the fact that he has a sailboat. LOL. He has two nice vehicles and a nice house too! Imagine that from a CEO!
    Of anything!

Cons

Cons- None of this stuff is easy guys. Whether it’s sales, office, warehouse, production driver work, or any of the other positions offered at Jesco. If you are looking for easy work? This is not the job for you because this is a production. If you are not looking for a challenge and just want to collect a paycheck. Steer clear. But if you are the exception... The opportunities are here.

Steer clear away from people who have continually let you down. Concentrate on your core group of individuals who continually show you real progress. This goes for everyone in your company. That group may surprise you. I know it is easier said than done. But I also know that we all can make this happen.

Great opportunity for those who love sales, travel, and a flexible schedule, or are looking for sales training.

Current Employee - Sourcing  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Sourcing in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at US Jesco full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good people, nice training and support.

Cons

Sales locations vary, so public transportation is not practical in many instances.

Keep finding innovative new products

Worked for US Jesco? Contribute to the Community!