US Renal Care Reviews

CEO

1. Biomedical Equipment Technician

Former Employee - Biomedical Equipment Technician
    Former Employee - Biomedical Equipment Technician

I worked at US Renal Care full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Biomeds work closely and are very fast to help each other when help is needed. Supervisors are very quick to help find answers and assist with more difficult problems that arise.

Cons

Limited maximum salary set low. A biomed specializing in dialysis will not get overall experience in repairing hospital equipment. On call is 24/7 but sometimes shared with other biomeds.

2. Review

I have been working at US Renal Care

Pros

Great team work, flexibility and good bakance between work and personal life

Cons

Poor communication from managment to staff

Advice to Management

Review policies and procedure and educate all your staff on it.

3. PCT Interview at USRC

Current Employee - Pct in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Pct in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at US Renal Care (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits are VERY GOOD. I experienced lots of things in this company that I never learned in college. This company usually gives raise every year.

Cons

Staffs calling in. Contradicting management expectations. Long shift hours. The company needs to hire more people. Staffs also needed to be trained the same concepts.

Advice to Management

Get rid off staffs that are not professional at work. Se realistic management expectations. The company needs to hire more people. Staffs also needed to be trained the same concepts.

Manager

Current Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at US Renal Care full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You have a job. You can move up in the company quickly if you're liked by upper management; you'll g far in the company.

Cons

Lack f integrity and honesty. If you're not liked by upper management; and voice an opinion that they don't like; you might as well pack your bags. They start looking for things or have other employees to try t get some dirt on you and then you're our of there. Many upper management are not experienced in dialysis.

Advice to Management

Need more of integrity, honesty, and loyalty.

6. This is the worst dialysis company.

I have been working at US Renal Care full-time

Pros

I got a regular paycheck . Nothing is good here

Cons

The whole Capital Region is a clique. It is obvious when you are not liked. This company only looks out for what makes the most money for the company but risks the safety of the patients. The staffing is always dangerously low. If you like to be overworked and disrespected by upper management this is the company for you!

Advice to Management

Learn your policies and procedures before you accuse your staff of not knowing them.

Up & coming company

I have been working at US Renal Care full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Company works hard to recognize accomplishments and make every team member feel valued and an integral part of the company's success both financially & clinically. Quite consistent raise every year of 2-3%.

Cons

If you're a pct, expect to be downsized just like at any other dialysis company; if you're an RN, expect to be taking patients and running charge at the same time because of staff shortages due to turnover and call-ins.

Advice to Management

Please consider increasing the amount of time one is allowed to take off from two weeks to three. For those of us with family overseas, it's just not enough time, especially considering the cost involved.

The Dollar Bill is all that matters

Former Employee - Staff RN in Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Staff RN in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at US Renal Care full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Growing company. Many people in lower management at least try to listen and attempt to be nice. Loved the patients. Many staff are hard workers.

Cons

Barebones company, runs lean, short staffed, very profit oriented. North Texas region favors certain nationalities (newer employee given weeks off to visit their home country, but I couldn't get one week off vacation to visit family as a five year employee), Has greatly de emphasized education in recent years which is noticeable and missed, need to be more supportive of staff from a corporate level, too much turnover, slow to hire, low pay rates, not willing to reprimand those who consistently display poor behavior (can't get replacements)

Advice to Management

Find a way to minimize turn over, the message of money first needs to stop. Value your employees. Stop nepotism. Learn to fill positions quicker.

reg. nurse

I worked at US Renal Care

Pros

there are absolutely nothing good i can say about this company

Cons

worst company i have ever worked for. they are very prejudiced, constant harassment, and a lot of sexual harassment. company does nothing when complaints are filed except retaliate. managers run wild and do what ever they want with no repercussions for illegal, immoral and unethical behavior. corp. turns and looks the other way. when staff are constantly harressed.

Advice to Management

get a grip

Interesting and stressful.

Former Employee - Dialysis Technician in Lufkin, TX
    Former Employee - Dialysis Technician in Lufkin, TX

I worked at US Renal Care

Pros

Great atmosphere among team members. Great benefit package. Holidays and PTO! Loyal patients. Did not have to rotate sections, we had our stationary stations.

Cons

A lot of recent graduate LVN came in with attitude. Most of them just wanted to pass medicine. They kept new hires on the pay roll, even though they displayed lack of interest in patients or staff. Sometimes the doctor would bring in new patients when the FA new we were already suffering because of short staff.

Advice to Management

Keep open communication with doctors and unit census.

11. good

I worked at US Renal Care full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

patient care and friendships I made

Cons

none, The company was very good to employees

RSS Feed </> Embed