US Water Services Corporation

Gary Deremer

Good company.

Current Employee - Water/Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Water/Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator in Tampa, FL

I have been working at US Water Services Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits. Help in the field when you need it.

Cons

Lots of responsibilities if you can handle it.

Too many chiefs.

It was good they kept me busy

Former Employee - Water/Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator in New Port Richey, FL

I worked at US Water Services Corporation full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They provided a vehicle and did not micro manage. They have a great view of the future considering all the things ahead. I would work for them again.

Cons

They are really cheap and hire people straight out of prison. They take over Co. They are failing and that means they cut corners any way they can.

I have no advice. They do a pretty good job considering the task they have been given. Our country I going to have to go with zero growth but no one seems to grasp the concept. We will never have the boom we have enjoyed for 150 years.

My experience was very good as compared to the same position in a city or county atmosphere

I worked at US Water Services Corporation

Pros

The company is very open to second chances. Occasionally third and forth chances. Motivation and hard work will be rewarded with advancement and increased irresponsibility.

Cons

It is very easy to be over loaded with work and responsibly. Majority of employees will never have any interaction with upper management.

Commits to excessive number of projects without proper amount of resources. This causes contempt and stress within the work force.