US Water Services MN

Be The First To
Add Photos

Allen Bly

Time Flies...

ProsIf you're looking for a fast paced work environment where everyday is new, this is the place. Creativity and a "We Can" attitude is encouraged so you can make your job what you want. I've never seen a company so customer focused.

ConsBecause it's so fast paced it's easy to feel behind. Also, since the company is growing so fast it can feel like the infrastructure isn't keeping up. The "We Can" attitude often doesn't translate to "We Won't" when the situation/need arises so wasted resources can go after bad opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlan ahead for the companies outlook and try to get ahead of the growth curve to keep employee and customer fulfillment high.

Ruthless upper management!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Saint Michael, MN

ProsFair salary. Decent employees in corporate headquarters.

ConsBAD office politics. Ruthless upper management, with bad decision making skills. It is who you know here, and NOT what you know. Tend to do lay offs without much thought.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo investigations before making final decisions.

Fair Place for Individuals Willing to Take the Initiative

ProsFor individuals willing to take the initiative to do their jobs well, and look at how they can improve their jobs from day to day this is a great company to be. They are open to new ideas and trying new things that bring value to the organization and customers.

ConsThere's always so much going on that it is sometimes hard to focus on projects.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to keep an open mind and the flexibility and culture that sets you apart from other companies.

Worked for US Water Services MN? Contribute to the Community!