USA Vein Clinics

Updated Jul 14, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Yan Katsnelson

I LOVE coming to work everyday...

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Northbrook, IL

ProsI love coming to work everyday to see all the patients and my co-workers are pretty awesome too. They provided ample amounts of training and are always around when I do have questions.

ConsI really cannot think of anything at the moment, as I said I love my job. I never have a dull day, new challenges to always keep me intrigued. The company is growing fast, so it is a little hectic at times, but all the same, its GREAT!

avarage

Prosyou actually get to learn the meaning of multitasking. you get to meet new and interesting people.

Conscannot think of anything nice to say about this place! I mean workers at McDonald's get paid more than some people do at this clinic to deal with a group of rude people specially the owner!! no career advancement. Do you really have to wait 5 years in order to get benefits!!???

Advice to Senior Managementlearn people skills

This is a patient mill

Manager (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

Prosgood people employed, mostly highly dependent on their employer and desperate. People leave as soon as they see a light a better opportunity. Doctors are those that cannot find a job anywhere else.

ConsVery poor executive management. You will be screamed at, put down regularly and whatever you experience during the interview is BS (pardon my french). Stay away if you can, leave if you are already there and if you can.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not think that advice to management will be useful.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

BEWARE OF POSITIVE REVEIWS!!!!! THERE ARE ALL FAKE!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI wish I can indicate one

ConsI worked there more than 2 years, I can tell you for sure, I did not meet anyone who was happy and did not want to quit this place. NO EXCEPTION! Most people stuck because of no alternative, most of employees are recent graduates without experience, single moms or fresh immigrant with poor language ,,, and all of them going hard times finding other jobs... Extremely stressful, unfair environment. Multiple employment related lawsuits, extremely high people flow.

Worked for more than a year. Stressfull and not worth it.

(Former Employee) Northbrook, IL

ProsLearned how to deal with extremely stressful situations and still be productive
    Met amazing people to sympathize with, seek advice from and keep in touch with

ConsDaily disappointment that "doctors" behave in such terrible ways
    Unnecessarily stressful environment
    Very rude, condescending individuals in management
    Extremely money-oriented in all aspects and outlets of business and "morality"
    Perhaps those positive, "I love to come to work everyday" reviews are written by the owners themselves?

Advice to Senior ManagementDear Management:
    Please remember the Hippocratic Oath that you took

I have enjoyed my last year here

Call Center Representative (Current Employee) Northbrook, IL

ProsI love coming to work everyday to help others find relief from the aches and pains.

ConsI cannot think of any cons. Others say that the owners are mean and scream at you. I have personally never experienced this or seen this either. I have also never heard of them falsifying patient records.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work and I look forward to many more years helping others.

I loved my time with them and was sad to leave

Call Center Representative (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThis was my first job and I loved it. The management is great and helping the people that come through the clinic is great! The entire staff feels like one big family and everyone helps everyone

ConsThere are none that come to mind right away. Any issues that I had were usually addressed very quickly

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work, and I hope one to return one day...

HR's Manager's Worst Nightmare

Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) Northbrook, IL

Pros-Made some great life-long friends.
    -Learned a lot, mostly soft skills, such as multi-tasking, working under pressure, working while someone is standing over and yelling, working, long hours, working dozens of hours in a row, how to clean toilet after it explodes, how to put together Ikea furniture, resistance. Valuable experiences.

ConsI would not wish this type of work environment on my worst enemy. I worked at USA Vein Clinics as their HR Manager for 1 year. During this time, I wore many hats, including secretary, receptionist, call center manager, call center representative, training and development manager, manager of clinical staff and office managers, etc. - typical for a growing practice. I saw a lot. I witnessed a lot. If you are a masochist, this job is for you. All else, stay out.

No problems, enjoy working here

ProsFast paced, keep learning new things, was encouraged to grow

ConsSome may think its rough here, but i enjoy working in an environment where im asked to give my best

Any positive reviews you see here - Fake! I KNOW they pay a company to do reviews.

(Former Employee)

ProsThis is one of the rare companies where the lower you go - the better people get. In general good people very quickly realize that in order to survive here they need to either leave or become dishonest.

Despite what you will read in the cons - I stuck around for a while as many of the people working here are not bad - they are just stuck in a bad situation that they cannot immediately resolve.

ConsThis company is basically a large mom and pop type of medical clinic (although they have 8 or 9 of these clinics). Unstable, often screaming owners (a pair of doctors). They will scream at you in front of other employees and patients alike. If you will be unlucky enough to be hired as a doctor in this place - beware as you will be required and expected to "adjust" upwards the amount of time you WRITE you spent with the patient and "adjust" the procedures you need to do upwards. Your compensation will depend on how "flexible" you are with meeting these expectations. Billing is shady and the whole clinic seems more like a meat factory rather than a medical clinic. I once saw the owner doctor draw dollar signs ($) on a diagram of legs instead of legs (they do veins so this is where the money comes from, so I guess that is what he meant). This is a joke I guess, but not really. That is what they really think.

Advice to Senior ManagementSometimes becoming multi-millionaires from Medicare is enough. Stop. Try to become a doctor.

Worked for USA Vein Clinics? Contribute to the Community!