USABG

Updated Nov 8, 2013

Be The First To
Add Photos

Don Duryea

The worst" sales call" I ever heard

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at USABG as a contractor for less than a year

ProsStopped the process in the contracting phase

ConsAfter listening to a "weekly meeting (sales call)" on line...I was SHOCKED at the lies and half truths espoused......want to help folks with their health insurance...this isn't the place. They were talking about the 16K health plans thru the ACA ( a bold faced lie) and how their "bridge" ( non compliant) plans were the answer........Essentially Fox News could have run the sales call it was so riddled with out and out lies

Advice to Senior ManagementStop the hyperbole

Very solid place, great training

Agent (Current Employee)
Dublin, OH

I have been working at USABG

ProsGreat place, solid management. lots of opportunity

Consinitial and recurrent monthly expenses, not for someone who has little starting capital.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Left out in the cold

Sales Agent (Former Employee)
Florida, Camag├╝ey (Cuba)

I worked at USABG full-time for less than a year

ProsLots of promises, no substance. Training was mediocre, then the appointment phase, which was kind of obscure as to who or what to apply for. Then you're out the door, wondering what and where to go. No clue as to which leads were the best to purchase and then the website proclaimed that the "better" leads were always sold to the TOP performers and the scrap leads sold to the rest of us.

ConsManagement was literally all for themselves. The weekly sales meeting was all blowing smoke up each others parts and how wonderful they were and so on. The "B" leads were a scam. Understandibly they are "B" leads and be used already. BUT! When you purchase those leads and every loving one of them has already been contacted, at least 10 times, those precious "B" leads aren't worth squat. and thats important went you are running near empty on cash and need, at least a couple out of 100 to pan out.

Worked for USABG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at USABG reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for USABG CEO Don Duryea. All reviews posted anonymously by USABG employees.