USANA Health Sciences

Updated November 15, 2014
Updated November 15, 2014
4.1

David A. Wentz

Great place to earn part time

Former Employee - Independent Associate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Independent Associate in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at USANA Health Sciences

Pros

You get to choose your time. You are free to work wherever and whenever you want.

Cons

You will only get paid through commisions by sales volume. No volume, no pay.

Add more compensation plans.

Great Place for a Summer Job but also Full Time

Former Employee - Temporary Employee-Production in Draper, UT
    Former Employee - Temporary Employee-Production in Draper, UT

I worked at USANA Health Sciences

Pros

Great supervisors, decent pay for manual/unskilled labor, recognize hard work and promote accordingly, other employees can be lazy and may not buy in to company, leadership great and very approachable

Cons

Lack of strong culture, other temp employees treated poorly but they were also lazy, be prepared to stand on your feet a lot

Provide more stock options and incentives to employees, need bonuses for meeting production goals

USANA - A Great Place to Work and Learn

I have been working at USANA Health Sciences

Pros

They take very good care of their employees. The SLC campus has a gym and work out facilities for employees to use and they encourage employees to take advantage of them. USANA also supports its employees by encouraging them to learn new skills and get and education.

Cons

USANA sometimes experiences growing pains because it is transitioning from a medium sized company to a large one.

Keep up the good work

USANA Health Sciences, one of the best employers in Utah.

Current Employee - Director in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Director in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at USANA Health Sciences

Pros

The company is diversified, to a degree, which is difficult to find in the state of Utah. The company provides extra benefits, such as work-out facilities, massages, personal trainers, full-size basketball court, yoga classes, etc... The company is concerned with helping their employees and not only concerned about using them to get the work done.

Cons

The industry (direct selling/MLM) isn't the most glamorous, and at times you feel that the people selling the products (the distributors) run the company and dictate too much what the company does.

Diversify the company's sales channels. Although it may be difficult to do in the industry , and many/most who have tried, have failed, I don't think its impossible. I believe the company is a good company and should continue to try and influence the world, not only through direct selling, but other avenues (explore the nootropic revolution that is about to happen as well as alternative retailing of products that don't compete with the direct selling products).

In the business of changing lives.

Current Employee - Biulder in Valencia, CA
    Current Employee - Biulder in Valencia, CA

I have been working at USANA Health Sciences

Pros

It is completely fair and everyone is completely supportive of everyone else there. The products are unbelievable! I love having the opportunity to improve people's health and also opening the door for people to see the amazing opportunity to become successful without having to back-stab friends and fight for the same position,and there is no corporate ladder to climb. You determine your success and you will learn to become successful, self motivated, and a leader. You can achieve all of your goals and dreams with this company, there are already so many people that have already which shows you that it is possible for anyone. The environment is always positive and supportive of you, and they want to ensure that you do just as well as they do.

Cons

There are very little downsides to working for USANA Health Sciences. It is very hard in the beginning, because it is your own business. You have to learn to self-motivate yourself and you have to find other people that want to build their business too. You do face rejection, but the whole concept of working for USANA is very simple. Many people who have done this kind of work do have a negative attitude towards the company, and because it has done so well, many people think that they must be doing something illegal, but no one has found anything wrong with it, because there is nothing wrong with it.

This company has already changed my life and I know it will continue to do so. Thank you so much for all that you guys do, all i can ask is that you keep coming out with bigger and better things to improve our lives through true health and true wealth.

Your life you way!

I have been working at USANA Health Sciences

Pros

Best place to work with.

Cons

aircon sometimes are too cold

products are effective... healing of cells in our body... being a user... i satisfied what product of usana done

Former Employee - Distributor in Laoag, Laoag (Philippines)
    Former Employee - Distributor in Laoag, Laoag (Philippines)

I worked at USANA Health Sciences part-time

Pros

being a distributor i have the time freedom and gives financial freedom. ..

Cons

what they have... i have it... given by the company

keep it up... of being helpful a lifetime of sharing knowledge

Good place to work

I worked at USANA Health Sciences full-time (more than an year)

Pros

work life balance is good, compensation good

Cons

The company have no cons so to say, only some co-workers have diferrent expectations

Exciting, life changing.

Current Employee - Independent Distributor
    Current Employee - Independent Distributor

I have been working at USANA Health Sciences part-time (more than an year)

Pros

as you do your job you help others get better in theirs, and as you are trained you learn to train others,.

Cons

If you do not move you do not earn.

power usana

Former Employee - Usana in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Former Employee - Usana in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I worked at USANA Health Sciences full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

for my family to have a time and financial freedom

Cons

all positive all good it is the best company and great product you can trust

Go Go GO USANA