USFidelis Reviews

Inside sales rep

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Wentzville, MO
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Wentzville, MO

I worked at USFidelis

Pros

Good money and good place to start out your sales career.
    Good guidance from direct superiors and on-going traing a plus.

Cons

May have grown too fast in a short period of time, and caused many managers and salespeople to get sloppy.

Slow down and think things through and do not do everything and make all decisions on knee-jerk reactions. Treat people more like people.

us fidelis is bad news

Former Employee - Callbacks in Wentzville, MO
    Former Employee - Callbacks in Wentzville, MO

I worked at USFidelis

Pros

You could dress casual. They have big screen TVs that you can watch while you're on the phone. Also, they have pretty decent restaurants that serve food.

Cons

The stress of the job is overwhelming. It's pretty inconsistent when it comes to the amount of money you can make but that's just sales in general. That place totally lacks in communication. It's easy to start or hear rumors there.

My advice would to be to invent a time machine, go back in time to the beginning and start everything over but with honesty and integrity.

Don't believe the hype

Current Employee - Callback Sales in Wentzville, MO
    Current Employee - Callback Sales in Wentzville, MO

I have been working at USFidelis

Pros

When thing are going good you can make a lot of money. They are williing to show you how to make money and give you pointers on how to prove your technique.

Cons

The owner's delegate authority to family, friends and members of Element Church. They are totally incompetent and underhanded. The people who actually make the company run are constantly being undercut by management and other suckups who are trying to advance. Change is constant. They're always moving people to other areas regardless of your success. That kills company loyalty. If your sales start dropping even though you're not doing anything different they blame you. They tell you to stay positive. In other words, even thought it's not your fault, ignore that and keep working. They lie to their employees when asked about sales numbers. They just bring in fresh people off the street, fill them full of their hype and start letting veterans go. They don't care about their employees, only the money.

Grow a conscience. Then after you do that everything else should fall right in to place. Other than that, they should all resign.

some good, some bad, dont make a decision unless your totally comfortable in a total comission environment.

Current Employee - Pre- Sales
    Current Employee - Pre- Sales

I have been working at USFidelis

Pros

Nice people work there. The pay isnt too bad if your good at sales with comission.

Cons

comission isnt stable. the management/ employee relation can sometimes be a little like the communication between the cia and the fbi.. non- existent. it takes a person willing to be very blunt and forthright about their achievements for a manager to notice and put you into a position where a promotion is possible. the benefits are a lil pricey for a family of 3.

give more options to the scary and potentially harmful idea of comission only for its employees. yes, it is very good for the company since your being paid for what youve done... literally. but as the job goes sales is either feast or famine. and when a dry spell comes you need to have a backup to feed and house your family.

USF help

I worked at USFidelis

Pros

allowed me to advance my business skills and polish up on my business dealings. I had the chance to work with executive management and all levels of the business to develop my skills.

Cons

Promotions were not fairly handled. Only specific individuals made great money and the others made ok money. It seemed like the ownership only cared about themselves and not others.

Take care of your employees and they will take care of you. Learn from others and stay moral and confidence in selling the product sold.