USLove Reviews

USLOVE started the Adult Talk Entertainment

Current Employee - Management  in  Costa Mesa, CA
    Current Employee - Management in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at USLove full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Easy management to work with
    Stable company over 30 years
    Commissions one of the best in the industry
    Work the hours you wish with no limitation
    Paid even after client hungs up without working
    No fees for telecommunication or anything else.

Cons

You may not get good money if not suited for the job.
    PSOs promoted on popularity basis, no exceptions like niteflirt where you can buy priority
    You get fired if you steal customers. Usually customers are more loyal to company due to low fees.
    Company is selective for suitable "Models", not everyone is hired.
    PSOs are independent contractors not employees

Advertise more on the Internet

I have worked for this company the last 20 years

Current Employee - Independent  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Independent in Dallas, TX

I have been working at USLove for more than 10 years

Pros

They are easy to work with, the customers are nice because they pay the lowest fees than other companies and company pay always on time. I get more tips than commissions. There is no wages because we are independent contractors but they pay per call $5 for each 15 min or $20 per hour. I think I will be with them till I retire. I have try others but uslove is better.

Cons

Some other girls steal customers from the service and I lose business because of that. A friend of mine did but she got terminated. I wish they advertise more. they say are inventor of voice mail which is not true. What they did is they had first voice mail service with a card they made. wish pay more per call but is enough for me to stick with them 20 years now.

Be careful some girls steal customers. Need more ads in internet. Get rid of some abusers who pest customers. I love USLOVE you got a fun in me.

USLove Response

Sep 12, 2014President

The company's records shows that the PSOs receive $26 a working hour taken into consideration that the PSO is paid the full amount even when the customer hungs up prior to the completion of the ... More

Worked for USLove? Contribute to the Community!