UXC Red Rock Consulting

www.uxcredrock.com

UXC Red Rock Consulting Reviews

Updated Jul 2, 2014

Jonathan Rubinsztein

Great environment and culture with opportunities to grow with the right attitude

ProsGreat work is rewarded, I personally have grown significantly starting off in a junior role, moving into a more senior role over the past 3 years, Management can be great.

ConsSupport of our consultants onsite can be difficult but Red Rock are working on this, a more streamlined learning and development program and giving people more visibility of what is on offer regarding rewards and recognition program which is great but not many people know about it. more training for managers who come from a technical background.

Interesting, dynamic company with a great culture

ProsGreat Culture
    Good career prospects
    Intersting Work
    Dynamic
    Growing

ConsOften don't get to meet all of the consultants as we are all at different client sites

A company that's going places

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Sydney (Australia)

ProsThe company is growing so it does allow for plenty of opportunity as long as you work hard and use initiative and don't just come to work expecting things to happen for you.
    Salary is above market & rewards and benefit scheme is quite good.
    Great new working enviroment in Sydney.

ConsPressures of a growing company - internal systems need to be streamlined.
    Lots of policles and procedures that need to be followed

Advice to Senior ManagementSome more collabration with Consultants to understand the pain points

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

The best Oracle Consulting business

Principal Consultant (Former Employee) Sydney (Australia)

ProsThe consultants are highly skilled, the Management is excellent, impressive CEO

ConsNo major issues, but growth has added significant opportunity to all staff

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintain the X-Factor

Great People

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsAt Red Rock everyone you speak to is willing to help and go the extra mile. People are positive and if one person cannot assist they will send you to someone who can.

ConsA busy and growing organisation can be overwhelming at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to invest in management so they can support the growth of the organisation.

Lots of opportunity

Coordinator (Current Employee) Sydney (Australia)

ProsPros; Good management, being apart of an organisation that is growing leads to many opportunities to shine, excellent culture.

ConsAdditional training for management , more collaborative thinking, restructure of some departments.

It's all about the money

Pros- Growing heaps
    - Worker-bee level work really hard and are competent
    - Salary is usually above market

Cons- Very little training
    - Business development managers will lie to clients and do whatever possible to win contract
    - Business development managers and HR will lie to potential employees to get them to come on board
    - If you are on the bench (even if you are permanent), your job is at risk
    - Glorified recruitment agency

A wonderful place to be challenged at work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Sydney (Australia)

ProsA great working environment --- the office, the people, and the business in general. Dynamic, foreward thinking and challenging the status quo every day. A company that tries to live it's values.

ConsEvery company can always continue to improve their internal processes.

Business Services Coordinator

Business Services Coordinator (Current Employee) Sydney (Australia)

ProsBig Company. Nice Facility. Can expand Internationally.

ConsSenior Management Interaction Was Less.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave open doors so that each and every subordinate can reach you whenever he or she wants.

Satisfied

IT Business Analyst (Current Employee) Canberra (Australia)

ProsGood salary and nice working environment.

ConsLimited opportunities to climb up the ladder.

Advice to Senior ManagementGenerally good.

Worked for UXC Red Rock Consulting? Contribute to the Community!