Ultramatics Reviews

• Tampa, FL Area
3.5
Ultramatics President and CEO Saru Seshadri
Saru Seshadri

1. My internship at Ultramatics was great.

Former Intern - Business Analyst Research in Tampa, FL
    Former Intern - Business Analyst Research in Tampa, FL

I worked at Ultramatics as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The people are friendly, they have a nice office location and a helpful supervisor. Overall, it was a good learning experience. I will keep in touch with the people there.

Cons

I haven't had any bad experiences at Ultramatics. The only possible downside is that the main office is far from where I live. Other than that it was a great office.

Advice to Management

I don't have advice at this time.

2. A Company That Values Employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Ultramatics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It is very clear working here that Ultramatics cares about and values it's employees (refreshing!). The CEO walks to everyone's desks every morning and greets people. It is not uncommon for employees to be taken out to lunch or lunch brought into the office. The benefits are exceptional. Management is very supportive and their doors are always open to employees. The office culture is positive and upbeat. It makes coming to work enjoyable.

Cons

This is an up and coming company. It is growing but is still a relatively smaller company on the right track for tremendous growth and success. But, If you are looking to work in a big corporation, that is not this environment.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! Your positivity and support is greatly appreciated!

3. This is one smart bunch of people who like coming to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Ultramatics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ultramatics does a great job of hiring quality people and nurturing their development. I appreciate that management's values are good. They do what they say and clearly care about cultivating a friendly, professional work environment. I can't name a single slacker on the team—and there is a good practice of noticing people's accomplishments and thanking them. Also, the CEO makes a point of greeting everyone each morning personally. It's these kinds of touches that let you know they really walk the walk here.

Cons

It's a delivery-oriented environment, so you are challenged to keep up and really pull your weight. Expectations are clear, but they are also aggressive and require your full attention.

ADVICE: Ask a REAL ex-employee via LinkedIn.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I worked at Ultramatics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very few. Some of the old employees were good people, but they have long since escaped.

Cons

Very very shady. I will not go into detail about what I know, but highly recommend that you take the time to reach out to people who have really worked there or any of their past clients. (Make sure you choose LinkedIn profiles with pictures and connections - are there are a number of fake ones creates to make the company look bigger than it is)

Advice to Management

Do you really wonder why you folks are struggling so badly right now? ETHICS. REPUTATION. WORD OF MOUTH. You can write positive reviews as much as you like trying to fool the masses, but your reputation has been earned over time folks.

Dis-satisfied

I worked at Ultramatics

Pros

Great place to work for sales people.

Cons

Management is not great.
    Not for freshers.
    Compensation way below average and they will never increase.

Advice to Management

I wish management could have thought 2 years ahead of there business model.

Not so great

I worked at Ultramatics

Pros

Some of the good people I got to work with while in the company. Chances of high visibility since the size of the company is small.

Cons

Very little or no technical/management leadership in the company. Management fails to appreciate or recognize the people who do the real work. The HR team is very unprofessional. Exit of employees from the company is handled very unprofessionally.

Advice to Management

Rather than just going by the perception please recognize and appreciate the right people. The HR team needs to handle things professionally.

Ultramatics Photos