Uni-Select

Be The First To
Add Photos

Richard G. Roy

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Decent but need better pay.

Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) Edmonton, AB (Canada)

ProsFriendly bosses and staff with great attitude and generally understanding on personal situations. The bosses work hard and seem to have us in mind and allow a lot of opportunities but seem a little too relaxed with firing staff.

ConsThe only cons are that some of the workers have some issues with hygiene and soberness. and that they pay is quite low.

Was a nice place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Montreal, QC (Canada)

ProsChallenging and nice people. Lot's of responsability.

ConsUnion is strong (too strong). Some manager needs more maturity.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo take time to sit with competent people sometimes.

Adminisrative Assistant - Student Job

Adminisrative Assistant - Student Job (Former Employee) Montreal, QC (Canada)

ProsBig company wih some perks (cheaper auto parts, etc.) and they have an array of locations. HQ is in Boucherville QC. Very useful for people wanting to avoid the commute to Montreal. My manager was good, but many people criticized decisions of higher management. I can't really comment on these since I was not high enough in the company ... but at my level, I was not affected by these 'bad decisions'. I liked my experience and it allowed me to gain a lot of new skills I can now apply in my career. Would recommend this company to job seekers! Co-workers are very helpful and ressourceful if you need help or have questions regarding new applicaions (softwares) or etc.

ConsSome people were critical of higher management and their 'bad decisions'. At my level in he company (very low! lol), I couldn't not really see the impact of these decisions nor could I say if they were right or wrong. However, that many complaints from co-workers can become tiring and repetitive. Lunches wih my manager and one of her friends were basically just ranting sessions about management. From my end, I don't really have any other feedback. My experience was overall very good and as I mentioned, I was able to learn a few new things at the company, which is a great plus.

Advice to Senior ManagementDoes not apply.

Worked for Uni-Select? Contribute to the Community!