UniFirst Reviews in Lebanon, NH

Updated July 28, 2014
3.2

UniFirst Chairman, President, and CEO Ronald D. Croatti
Ronald D. Croatti

Pros
  • Personally I didn't get much from the training program but learned a lot from my two years working here (in 12 reviews)

• Good sales training material and now I'm just trying to fill a 20 word minimum (in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • You put in long hours anywhere from 55-60 hours a week and the pay for that amount of time is not good (in 13 reviews)

• average sales rep tenure is less than 2 years meaning you don't have any mentors to help you along (in 8 reviews)

More Highlights

1 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Excellent company atmosphere and great compensation

Current Employee - Management Trainee  in  Lebanon, NH
    Current Employee - Management Trainee in Lebanon, NH

I have been working at UniFirst full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits, good salaries, great company atmosphere, weekends off and paid vacation time. Great support and positive mentors, with lots of upward mobility for dedicated employees.

Cons

Need to master time management, can be hectic, unique company vocabulary and procedures can mean a lot of learning for beginners.

The upper management at UniFirst is great as it is right now. Since starting at the company I have recieved a lot of support from the senior management of the company, they know that the new generation of employees need to be mentored in order to become truely effective and they put forth the effort to make that happen.

Worked for UniFirst? Contribute to the Community!