UniGuest

Updated Jul 16, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Mark H. Oldham

A fun and relaxed environment, but structured at the same time.

Technical Support Level I (Former Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsI had a great work life balance, the dress code was relaxed, a great group of people working on both sides of the house , I had plenty of time off, the tools to accomplish the job were satisfactory and improvements were coming a the time I left. They had a nice break area and an easy to get to location.

ConsSometimes on the weekends the work would be very boring, and the issues repetitive. Sometimes I felt in the dark about my future at the company. As support we worked hard and were always hailed, but often it felt like we were ignored internally by management.

Advice to Senior ManagementSince I've been gone for a while now, I feel I don't stand in a very good position to give the current management advice. I'll only say, never forget about support! Thank you.

Take a pass

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsSome managers are willing to work with schedules.

ConsNo advancement. Lip-serve to processes and procedures. Cowboy mentality. Leadership cannot handle change management. Poor compensation. Lack of accountability on VPs lead to waste and cronyism.

Advice to Senior ManagementWeak CEO lets VPs do what they want without making the tough strategic decisions. New owners need to gut the top management level and promote the middle managers. Stop listening to no-nothings that are running the business into the ground.

Family

Help Desk Operator (Former Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsThis is one of the best places I have ever worked. All the people that I worked with were awesome to be around. Very relaxed work environment. If you show up on time and do your job there are good opportunities to start a career here. CEOs CFOs Presidents ect all have an office at this location and treat you like family.

ConsThe call center layout. When I left a few things were still under construction but larger bathrooms and break area would have been a plus.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice would be to hold more team building events for your current employees.

Worked for UniGuest? Contribute to the Community!