Unical Aviation

Be The First To
Add Photos

Han Tan

Worsening culture and workplace

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIf you are connected to the people that matter, the career growth opportunities at Unical Aviation are great.

ConsThere is a worsening toxic work culture, mismanaged work politics, many disgruntled employees, a severe lack of appreciation for talent, and limited career growth unless in you are connected.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe culture at Unical is changing, the childish politics and nepotism needs to stop, remove limitations on high potential employees

Huge workload for little pay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNo pros. There is nothing that is going good for the company other than more Marvel Superhero statues Han keeps decorating the place with.

ConsI started as entry level and was doing no work. All of a sudden I'm stuck working overtime or taking no breaks because all of the workload was transferred to me. Got no recognition whatsoever- no raise or a pat on the back. My supervisor took all the credit for my work while they went shopping online.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlmost everyone is trying to jump ship. Better change things for the better or you won't have a company to work with.

Disrespectful Bully Management

Sales Executive (Current Employee)

ProsNo Pros. The job only gets worse every single day.

ConsEven if employee do the best and meet/exceed expectation, management level still dismiss the accomplishment and disrespect the employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen your mind. Stop the politics and take a notice on the high potential employee

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

SALE

Sale (Current Employee)
    City of Industry, CA

ProsThe job is not difficult and most of people with a college associate can do the job. Good start for entry-level job seeker.
    In-person apply is highly recommended!

ConsMany political issues, very low staring salary, and a few opportunity to move up.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease care more on good/talented people and give them more chances to move up. Be cautious to slaughters.

Worked for Unical Aviation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unical Aviation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Unical Aviation CEO Han Tan. All reviews posted anonymously by Unical Aviation employees.