Unison Behavioral Health Group

Add Photos

Courtney Weiss

very challenging job

Health Service Tech (Former Employee) Waycross, GA

Prossome of the best reasons to work for this company is to be able to help people.

Consthe downsides is that the consumers be going thru a lot and sometimes they get violent

Advice to Senior Managementthe management that I was under was wonderful,had no complaints

Everyday I'm shuffling

Social Worker (Current Employee) Toledo, OH

ProsThe health and 403b benefits are very good as are the life insurance policies offered. The work is rewarding and the free CEU's are very beneficial. The company genuinely cares about it's clients and is actively striving to offer the best services possible.

ConsThe unit expectations that are required of the social workers are perfectly acceptable... until you take into account that you have to make up units that you might miss for "paid-holiday", "paid-sick time", and "paid vacation." You CANNOT call those things paid if you have to make up the units from those days. The expectations need to be more considerate of the employee and their health/wellbeing.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your Social Workers better by not requiring them to work very hard to catch up on units that they missed due to illness, bereavement, holidays that the company itself is closed, or vacations days which are very necessary for the high stress position that the Social Workers are in.

Worked for Unison Behavioral Health Group? Contribute to the Community!