Unisys

Unisys Reviews in Santa Clara, CA

Updated Jul 23, 2014

Unisys Chairman and CEO Ed Coleman

Ed Coleman

Pros
  • Good work life balance, management supports innovation(in 47 reviews)

• Flexible working Hours ( really flexible) can do Work from Home as well(in 32 reviews)

Cons
  • Compensation, Senior Management - No people management skills(in 23 reviews)

• Don't waste your time with trying to get into L2 or upper management positions(in 23 reviews)

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Good people to work for. they do look after their employees

Senior Consultant (Former Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsThey provide excellent benefits. and Competitive pay. good people to work for

ConsThere on-boarding is a nightmare, more to learn in their processes than in learning about the contract you are working on.

Advice to Senior Managementneed to provide more guidance to new hires

Senior Software Consultant

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsNo Pros about this job. If you are 50+ and lead an easy going life, join this Unisys account in Silicon Valley

ConsCompensation, Senior Management - No people management skills. No direction and focus

Advice to Senior ManagementCare about their employees and their career paths

Detached, remote supervision.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsLots of free online training available. Good HR department.

ConsRevolving door in management with meaningless, ever-changing priorities.

Advice to Senior ManagementRequire everyone to complete ITIL Foundations, so they all understand best practices.

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!