United Auto Credit Corp

Jim Vagim

Proud

Current Employee - FBCO AGENT in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - FBCO AGENT in Dallas, TX

I have been working at United Auto Credit Corp full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

WOW: The best way to start my comment would be:, I have worked in the industry for over 15 years, on both ends of the auto loan, and I can honestly say this has been the best place to work. One of my favorite shows would be Undercover Boss; I have seen many episodes and often wondered how our company would measure up. I always end at the answer “ it would be excellent”. I started a biggest loser competition last year to help employees enjoy a healthier lifestyle, not only did I get the support of my peers, the company backed me 110%, as well as put up the cash prize. Last month I submitted a proposal to help the Homeless. Again I asked and received. For every Blanket donated the company matched as well as purchased the food to complete 100 food bags. We work hard, and this company takes notice of the hard work, and how valuable the employees are. In the last 3 years there have not been 1 day I regret going to work. I look forward to the future with UACC and all it stands for.

Cons

Still looking for a con

Done stop caring about what really matters.

A Trainwreck

I have been working at United Auto Credit Corp full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Lots of opportunities and a small working group of people. It can be rather cozy

Cons

Everything else. They lack planning, experienced management, and training. It i quite evident through the office bullying and somber faces that there aren't many happy campers here.

Get experienced managers from OUTSIDE of the company in senior positions, create a concrete plan and stick with it, improve communication with your staff, cultivate a richer human resources environment with solid, descriptive policies. Training, training, training. Need I say more.

Area Manager

I worked at United Auto Credit Corp

Pros

Upbeat type work atmosphere. But as far as Area Managers, you are out in the field with little or no supervision for the entire day. If you know how to manage your time well and dont spend time messing around. You can have a successful few years with this company.

Cons

Upper management need to have better communication with outside sales reps. Making decisions just based off of excel spreadsheets is not the right way to go about making upper managmnet decisions. The training was all about how we can make so much money. 100k a year no problem. This is very exaggerated.

This is the Greatest company I have ever worked for simply because of the people that work here!!

Current Employee - Collections II in Mesa, AZ
    Current Employee - Collections II in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at United Auto Credit Corp full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

promote from within, awesome salary, oversized bonuses, awesome culture, industry leader, family oriented, great chemistry

Cons

high demand for excellence,small amount of normal office drama

Understand who individual leaders are from within and allow them to train and develop the current employees to raise the current metrics and increase efficiency. Peer development is increasing and can help bring out the best in all of us. also create more opportunities for team building and allow your employee family to bond and create trust and understanding of the same internal goals while having a good time. maybe create a new position such as an "old time Jesture" for them to make the employees laugh which will allow the employees to feel comfortable and have trust to say good and bad things to get their view across no matter what is going on. HR can sometimes scare them away from saying the truth. Besides surveys like this, this would be a great way to get true feelings to be heard from ALL VALUED EMPLOYEES.

UAC is an extraordinary company.

I have been working at United Auto Credit Corp full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Upper level management treats you with respect. They value each employee's perspective and suggestions. The office culture has been progressing at a positive rate. I enjoy coming to work each and every day. There are advancement opportunities, which are clearly communicated to each employee. The work-life balance is great (we even get a day off for our birthday). Overall, it is a great company to work for.

Cons

None worth mentioning at the moment.

Challenging, fun environment with smart colleagues

Current Employee - Credit Analyst in Mesa, AZ
    Current Employee - Credit Analyst in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at United Auto Credit Corp full-time (less than a year)

Pros

As an employee I can say I feel nothing but lucky to be a new part of this team. Everything from upper management to the company culture and perks are nothing short of fantastic. Opportunities galore as long as you are willing to work hard.

Cons

Hours can be demanding, but the hard work pays off.

Demonstrates, Displays and Delivers!

I have been working at United Auto Credit Corp full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Every day is new and exciting at UACC. I am allowed enough autonomy to do my job the way I work best, yet enough direction that I won't fail! The culture is work hard, play hard with good pay and incentives.
    Company picnics, Christmas parties and monthly birthday celebrations...Cash incentives weekly ..
    401K is a company match to 6% and Medical is paid for non-smokers...

Cons

The coffee is pretty strong.

Keep up the Drive! I love that the California management is often seen in the Hurst, TX Servicing Center!

Good growing company

I have been working at United Auto Credit Corp

Pros

Good place to get feet wet

Cons

Becomes a grind with buyer to get deals. Funding is the worst in industry

Talk and listen. You are pretty much alone while working here

Stay away if you don't want to be a work horse

Current Employee - Collector in Mesa, AZ
    Current Employee - Collector in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at United Auto Credit Corp full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great facility, nice coworkers, we are allowed to listen to the radio, good bonus and pay

Cons

Healthcare and threatening abusive management. They dont care how they treat you, if you dont have a good day of collecting you will pay for it the next day, they talk down to you and harrass you while your trying to work. They literally threaten you while your working. Worst experience ive ever had.

Change how you treat your employees, learn how to earn their respect. If your employees respect you they will work hard for you. Your leadership is lacking ethics and plain old common sense. Get a clue.

Don't work for this company!

Former Employee - Collections Representative in Mesa, AZ
    Former Employee - Collections Representative in Mesa, AZ

I worked at United Auto Credit Corp full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Pay is comparable to most positions in the area, Bonus, Free Coffee, They foot the bill for lunch once in a while. Training is fair.

Cons

Management is on a power trip, they do not see the employees as equals here and reflect this by speaking to their employees in a demeaning tone and their approach is threatening. I have never had an adult male yell at me to " STAND UP" !! At any job prior to this one. The general attitude of the employees that work here are heads down, mouth shut. Management talks about employees on the floor to each other where their coworkers can hear them. if you enjoy being Micromanaged, and don't need to ask questions about a customers concern or anything for that matter, and can handle a wrap time of 45 seconds because otherwise your waisting company's money, this is the job for you.

Seriously, your experiencing a high turnover and issues getting staff on board for a reason. Be honest about the company culture, if all your looking for is sheep, then say it at the interview.

United Auto Credit Corp Photos