United Community Bank

United Community Bank Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Michael B. Riché

Great company to work for!

Commercial Loan Officer (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsMost employees are great people with high work ethic.

ConsDefinate preference towards men in promotional opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of people that are incompetent.

Very positive as executive management is very flexible with work/life balance.

Location Manager (Current Employee)

ProsThe employees (approx 35) all have several years with the bank. Very family oriented. Small community bank that really cares about its customers and community. Many customers are known on a first name basis. The bank was started about 14 years ago. Employees inside the organization always had first priority on open positions.

ConsAt times, and only do to our size, our marketing efforts were limited because of the expense to advertise in metro newspapers. Some of the facilities could have used a bit of updating.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to keep the culture and family like values. Keep communication lines open.

Great work environment

ProsPeople are as good as they come. Respect within the workplace and there is a great sense of unity amongst employees

ConsPay is low and training was minimal

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

My time at UCB has been quite a learning experience I have gained more knowledge in 2 years than I had expected.

Full Time Teller (Current Employee)

ProsI would say coming to work in a town that I am not from the customers were very quick to make me feel welcome as well as the employees. After working at the bank for 2+ years it was as if I had a another family. It was my home away from home, so to speak.

ConsNot enough hands on training, & behind the scence so the workers better understand the importants of there job and how it effects others if they don't do there best.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate more with your employees, don't leave them in the dark. Make them feel important & needed. It makes them want to work harder for you just by acknowledging their hard work.

Great place to wortk

Commercial Vice President (Former Employee)

ProsGreat people to work for. They are very caring about your work/life balance. Id recommend it as a place to work for anyone who is interested

ConsWith it being a smaller bank, some of the people who work there are not as trained as others in the banking industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. You're making the right moves in order to keep the bank competetive in the future

Worked for United Community Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at United Community Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for United Community Bank CEO Michael B. Riché . All 5 reviews posted anonymously by United Community Bank employees.