United Educators

Be The First To
Add Photos

Janice M. Abraham

Great Place to work

ProsGreat People, great atmosphere. Senior management and managers really stress a great work-life balance.

ConsDepartments can become very siloed, and in some cases promotion potential can be difficult

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow for more employee cretivity

Solid experience, but no growth

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) Chevy Chase, MD

ProsThe environment is great; casual atmosphere, approachable managers, flexibility in schedule and good benefits.

ConsIt is a small company and therefore opportunities for growth are very limited, I felt underemployed.
    Salary is below average for DC.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo more for those employees that are engaged but obviously underemployed. I could have stayed with this company much longer if I was in a position that interested and challenged me.

Focused

IT Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Chevy Chase, MD

ProsThe work environment is casual enough to be relaxed, but structured enough to maintain a strong company focus.

ConsThe "fun" events within the office are lackluster.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe technical expertise for some of the higher level officers is lacking.

Worked for United Educators? Contribute to the Community!