United Software Group

Be The First To
Add Photos

United Software Group CEO Anju Vallabh

Anju Vallabh

Great Company to work Overall, a very positive experience. I worked at USG as a contractor for a year.

Technical Lead (Former Employee) Detroit, MI

Pros- Salary and other composition were good never have any issue on this front. Salary was always paid on time.
    - HR staff and CEO were helpful and helped me during time of crisis without any condition and i am very great full for the same.
    - Tough the client i was working was bad but USG helped and supported me with my crisis with client.
    - They are very transparency and communicate upfront what is required of you.
    - everyone in the office was positive, and collaborative.

ConsIf your looking for long-term career goal I would highly recommend USG

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Full time Cheaters!!!

Software Developer (Former Employee)

ProsI end up in getting frustrations when I think about any one positive thing abt this comp.

Consthey fake you in the rates, fool you with the salary details in offer letter and no cost transparency in H1B transfer for new joinees. Do review your salary slip for every month because they would not project all your monthly deductions in your pay stub. Finally they would misguide to involve in some malpractice to cheat your client and the govt. its your responsibility to be pro active and evaluate their unethical suggestions before following them. New to US, 100% dont join this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementDont think any advise to this management will work because the entire hierarchy is a piece of a junk.
    One kind request, dont play with others life just for the sake of money. one or other day you will pay the price for all your cheating.

Worst Experience of all time

Java Software Developer (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsNo positives what so ever.I had gone through a lot of stress with this company.

ConsManagement sucks big time. No corporate ethics. Faking about the people and clients all the time. No clear transparency with this company. They all lie about the opportunities and fake around with the rates.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter get some management training and hire good resources who know how to handle people

Worked for United Software Group? Contribute to the Community!