United States Medical Supply
www.us-med.com Miami, FL 150 to 499 Employees

United States Medical Supply Reviews

Updated Mar 4, 2014
United States Medical Supply – Miami – “Headquarters”

Zachary Schiffman

good overall

Pharmacy Tech (Current Employee)
Doral, FL

I have been working at United States Medical Supply full-time for more than a year

Prosbenefits, pto, admin leave every friday

Conslot of gossip, not very professional enviroment

Advice to Senior Managementbuild a stronger management team with more qualified people, people that lead by example

Former employee over 7 years

Processing Department (Former Employee)

I worked at United States Medical Supply full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe CEO and President they really care about the company and they give a lot And they care

ConsThe downside is the way employees are treated and favoritism

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want your company to be happy respect your fellow employees

Sales Associate/Processing

Processing (Former Employee)
Miami, FL

I worked at United States Medical Supply full-time for less than a year

ProsPatients/Clients are treated well. CEO was very nice and greeted employees with kindness and a smile. Good benefits.

ConsManagement is not at all friendly or caring about most employees. There are only a few prefered by those in management and preferential treatment is obvious. Employees treated like children. Was promised overtime but when asked, overtime was difficult to obtain meanwhile in other department mandatory overtime was extreme. Very difficult to receive even a smile from those who worked as managers and above. Owner and CEO very nice.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat others with the kindness, dignity and respect that humans deserve.

Urology Sales

Urology Territory Manager (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at United States Medical Supply full-time for less than a year

ProsFreedom to sell, hands off management
Awesome culture, laid back, great support from home office!
Good base pay plus car alowance
Uncapped commission with the abiliy to make substantial monthly bonuses

ConsNew division so there are some growing pains
Lots of competition and US Med isn't well known yet in the catheter world

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. Continue taking advice from reps in the field because we have our fingers on the pulse of the business and know what we need out there.

my experience has been good and have been on the incline with my manager and supervisor since my work history at usmed

Billing Specialist (Current Employee)
Doral, FL

I have been working at United States Medical Supply full-time for more than 5 years

ProsEarly release on Fridays 1 1/2 company paid not taken away from personal time off. All major holidays off

Consa lot of lay offs since October 2012 and more frequent lay off since jan 2013

Advice to Senior ManagementMore leadership skills needed for everyone when it comes to dealing with communicating information in a timely manner. Stop favoritism and really pay attention to detail with everyone who is producing work

My experience as whole has been satisfactory definitely room for improvement been there over 3 years +

I have been working at United States Medical Supply

ProsThe CFo and CFe are amaZing individuals that always interact with employees however management could be way much better as an overall aspect patients are cared for very much so with complete honesty and integrity ..early release days on fridays if intake (sales) goals are made

Conspromotions are not given on ability but based on favoritism biased friendships

Advice to Senior Managementat times lack of communication,

Overall great company to work for, dependent on who your manager or supervisor is =/

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at United States Medical Supply

ProsGreat Senior Management! Leave early on Fridays if quotas are met.

ConsDirect supervisors or managers have preferences and opportunities for growth within the department are limited.

The worst job I've ever had!

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at United States Medical Supply full-time for more than a year

ProsYou have a lot of free time.

ConsYou might sell a lot of products you are promoting, but it takes an ac of congress to get paid!!

Advice to Senior ManagementThey hire people that are too young and don't have a clue as to what they are doing!!

Worked for United States Medical Supply? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at United States Medical Supply reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for United States Medical Supply CEO Zachary Schiffman. All 8 reviews posted anonymously by United States Medical Supply employees.