Universal Electric Corporation

Add Photos

Joel C Ross

Mixed review about tenure

Kitting (Former Employee) Canonsburg, PA

ProsThe company has had continued growth in this industry during my tenure. The average environment is good with their normal snags you find anywhere. The owners care about the company and realize, and I mean truly realize, the major component to their success is the employees getting the job done. Benefits package is awesome if you take full advantage. The owners and management agree that an employee informed about the company's standing and direction is an employee with a vested interest. This is serves in the matches mandatory company meeting.

ConsThe cons were not really that different from other jobs such as the drama between departments or shifts or employees. The big con that led to my departure was the time frame for advancement in the company, which I believe is due to the size of the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't overlook ideas not filtered up through lifers. Have a possible route to suggest straight to the top.

Tester

Shop (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsIndoors, Heat in winter Air in summer

ConsThey watch over you all the time

Worked for Universal Electric Corporation? Contribute to the Community!