Universal Electronics (WI)

Universal Electronics (WI) Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

This was one of the most fulfilling jobs I ever had from a personal and professional standpoint.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsA real team effort. A lot to do but organized. Low level of politics that can "derail" progress.

ConsOnce back on the "profit track" not aa challanging a position.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to diversify products.

My experience at UEI has been and still is very educational and interesting.

Sub Assembly (Current Employee) Whitewater, WI

ProsGreat people, awesome learning experience, willing to train new employees, willing to work with their employees, employees can order take out for breaks, can have a cellular device on the work floor if there is an emergency in the family or you have family in army, military, marines etc. as long as it gets approved by the employees supervisor and it is a very clean facility to work in with a great atmosphere.

ConsNo smoking on breaks and cannot leave on breaks.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

If you need a job and plan on moving on in a year or two.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Whitewater, WI

ProsThe workers are very friendly and real Americans with families. The benefits are comparable in the industry. It's a typical small company.

ConsAdvancement into upper management will not happen. Middle managers are replaced on a regular basis. No notice terminations and lay offs.

Advice to Senior ManagementWorry about the people more than the processes . The people make your business. You will not recruit top performers until the vision changes.

Worked for Universal Electronics (WI)? Contribute to the Community!