Universal Endeavors

Updated November 16, 2014
Updated November 16, 2014
3.8

CEO

Great learning experience but not for everyone

Current Employee - Account Executive in Las Colonias, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Las Colonias, TX

I have been working at Universal Endeavors full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Unlimited Earning Potential
    Learn Strategies to succeed in sales

Cons

Door to door walking
    Some days can be down right discouraging
    Working during the cold months is not fun
    No 401K or retirement account

Keep up doing the good work. I am learning alot about sales and even on how to improve myself

DTD Sales

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Universal Endeavors

Pros

You can learn a lot and training was extensive. There is no weekly pay check must be willing to work and put in effort.

Cons

Not the job I was looking for because it is door to door sales position. One hundred percent commission

Working at Universal Endeavors.

Former Employee - Account Manager in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Irving, TX

I worked at Universal Endeavors full-time (more than an year)

Pros

While I was employed at Universal Endeavors I enjoyed the professional aspect of the business, and the way that they handled their employees. Coming from a job where there was little to no room for growth, it was a breath of fresh air when I got hired at U.E. The owner and all the employees really make do make you feel like you a part of the team. I still have friendships with most of the people who are still there because we built relationships that last. I also saw a lot of growth personally in my financial stability. It is a company that really strives to invest in all of the people that they work with, and rewards hard work in a way I was never offered in previous jobs. I found myself pushing my limits to a whole other level everyday! For me Universal Endeavors was a company that really allowed me to see a different side to the cooperate world. It really gave me a new perspective on how to become a better manager of not only in my life but also in the lives of others. I left this company with a different outlook on my life. I want to say thank you to all of the employees at U.E for that. They changed my life in a positive way and I will forever be in gratitude.

Cons

I don't have a "con" to write about this company. I left in great terms.

I want to thank the management team for all of the hard work and support they gave to me while I was there. They came in everyday with the mindset of helping others, and giving them the opportunity to see what it takes to be a true leader.

Work

Former Employee - Account Executive/Corporate Trainer
    Former Employee - Account Executive/Corporate Trainer

I worked at Universal Endeavors full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It was a great learning experience

Cons

A lot of walking and dead time. Hard to make realistic goal, plus a lot of customers were satisfied with the package they had already

Don't lie

I loved working for this company.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Irving, TX

I have been working at Universal Endeavors full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The first pro of working for this company is that the owner is an amazing boss. He always has the time to help you and listen to you when you either have an idea or problems. I also loved my co-workers. It is an upbeat atmosphere and we are always having fun. I have also learned a lot from this company that helps with all your day to day obstacles.

Cons

The only downside for me about this company is that I am not able to do the job any more, due to me having knee surgery. Well, another one would be the amount of hours that I worked.

Change the hours of operation to earlier hours, so employees can get home earlier.

Great Personal and Career Growth

Current Employee - Account Executive/Corporate Trainer in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive/Corporate Trainer in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Universal Endeavors full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This was my first time in the marketing / sales industry. I love the team atmosphere, the management team has a complete open door policy and really cares about the team. I have developed so much confidence in my communication and leadership skills since I began at Universal Endeavors. I have seen them expand to California already, and they are opening more offices nationally constantly. I love to travel and am excited to be able to help them expand.

Cons

There is a 90 day waiting period for benefits, but that is normal.

Keep doing what you are doing.

Universal Endeavors Photos