Universal Engineering Sciences

Mark Israel

Fun

Former Employee - Scientist  in  Gainesville, FL
    Former Employee - Scientist in Gainesville, FL

Pros

Very Fun, open and interesting place to work. Owners care about their people. Mark and Mr. Israel are two of the finest people i have ever met.

Cons

There were really no downsides except when things got slow the company would ask that you take a reduction in pay, which i understand they returned after things picked back up.

Universal specializes in geotechnical engineering, environmental sciences, construction materials testing and threshold

Pros

Universal Engineering Sciences, Inc. (Universal) offers one of the best compensation packages in the industry including a complete benefits package for our full-time employees. A family atmosphere represents one of the most important values of Universal and we strive to ensure the success of the Universal "family" by offering a full range of medical, financial and lifestyle enhancing benefits.

Cons

Universal’s mission is to do “WHATEVER IT TAKES” to provide our services with a primary focus on understanding and delivering solutions for each of our individual client’s needs, be that timeliness, cost-saving recommendations, ingenuity or any other requirement they may have.

Worked for Universal Engineering Sciences? Contribute to the Community!