Universal Engineering Sciences

Mark Israel

True Family Atmosphere

Current Employee - Administrative  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Administrative in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Universal Engineering Sciences full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Here, you feel like family. The President and upper management knows your name and make you feel like a valued member of the team. Because of that atmosphere, people work together to get things done instead of saying "that's not my job". I drive to work everyday happy that I work here. I never have to worry about disliking my job. I really enjoy it.

Cons

There aren't a lot of layers of management which can be good except when you want to advance and there is no position in which to advance. It doesn't bother me, however, because they find ways to keep you advancing in knowledge and responsibility without being actually promoted. I always feel that I can ask for more responsibility and I'm allowed to take it on, no matter what my official title.

A Company That Takes Care of Its Employees

Current Employee - Administrative  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Administrative in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Universal Engineering Sciences full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Leadership Treats Employees Like Family. Excellent Salary and Benefits plus rewards for a job well done. Solid Company 50 Years and Still Going Strong. Exciting work in a great environment.

Cons

Traffic is a challenge but lots of different routes to get here

Keep up the great work. Thank you for always ensuring the company is successful both in hard times and good times.

Fun

Former Employee - Scientist  in  Gainesville, FL
    Former Employee - Scientist in Gainesville, FL

I worked at Universal Engineering Sciences

Pros

Very Fun, open and interesting place to work. Owners care about their people. Mark and Mr. Israel are two of the finest people i have ever met.

Cons

There were really no downsides except when things got slow the company would ask that you take a reduction in pay, which i understand they returned after things picked back up.

Worked for Universal Engineering Sciences? Contribute to the Community!