Universal Healthcare

Universal Healthcare Reviews

Updated Apr 13, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Challenging fast growing but unstable

Team Lead Member Services (Current Employee) Saint Petersburg, FL

ProsThe culture is awesome and you can gain a broad knowledge base quickly.

ConsRegulatory agencies target the company for consistently poor compliance.

corruption and closed

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgreat location, good co workers.

Conscorrupt leadership, deeply indebt, boss threw tantrums as well as anything he could get his hands on.

Terrible

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe people were terrific to work with.

ConsThe CEO and some Executives were crooks.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Crazy high turnover for a good reason. AWFUL employer!

Mental Health Technician (Former Employee)

ProsOnly pro to working there was it was easy as heck to get the job and it was near my house.

ConsZero management communication, harsh treatment of those who reported mistreatment of patients, no enforcement of rules for senior staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop treating your employees poorly, if you're miserable in your job, it's your problem - not your employees!

Good and Bad

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Saint Petersburg, FL

ProsThere were a lot of company events and cool perks to working there. Free gym membership, free snacks and drinks in the two break rooms. Overall good people, hard workers and decent atmosphere.

ConsThere are a lot of disconnects within the company. A lot of large mistakes made which took a lot of extra people and time to fix and a lot of times the mistakes weren't a priority to resolve and would go on effecting clients for quite a while. Upper management could be very degrading and within departments people were fairly happy but were scared to death of run-ins with upper management.

Close by no cigar

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Conover, NC

ProsGood work and family balance

ConsEmployees below senior management do not get a forum to discuss issues or make suggestions.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more open and offer opportunities for others to make suggestions. Make long term planning a priority.

Worked for Universal Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!