Universal Stainless

Add Photos

Universal Stainless President, CEO, and Director Dennis M. Oates

Dennis M. Oates

Really Out-dated

ProsGreat sales force that really understands its customers.

ConsTerrible H.R. department.
    Lack of leadership in multiple areas across the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementSet cleared goals and expectations for those in leadership roles.
    Upgrade management.

Terrible

Laborer (Current Employee)
    Bridgeville, PA

Prossmall profit sharing every quarter, if you even get one that quarter

Conswhere do I start? Management does not care about you or your family. You live there 12+ hours one day and 4 hours the next day. you arent garanteed anything. One day your machine breaks and they tell you go home and we will call you when we get it fixed. All equipment is very old. machines constantly breakdown

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of your employees, they make you the money! A Merry Christmas would be nice. When Mac Macinach was alive and ran the company, he came around and said merry christmas and thank you for your work, we did great them years, Record quarters every quarter. A Thank You goes a LONG way! Now the employees and bosses know that management dont care so we all have the same attidude, If management dont care then why should we? We used to have record quarters all the time, where was our record profit sharing? show your employees that you really care and even in a recession they will show you some REAL production and we will all make money. i know for a fact that if we got more money this would be a great company to work for, they just dont want to take care of their employees! Take care of your employees and quit treating humans like garbage! The office people(management) acts like we are nothing.

Worked for Universal Stainless? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Universal Stainless reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Universal Stainless CEO Dennis M. Oates. All reviews posted anonymously by Universal Stainless employees.