Upani Consultants

Add Photos

Sudhakar Majety

synchronisys reviews

I have been working at Upani Consultants

Prossynchronisys is a good company

Conssynchronisys reviews are on our website and you can be a part of our company!

Advice to Senior ManagementSynchronisys (as per reviews) is an IT Services and Consulting company with openings for junior positions in Software Testing/QA, Business Analysis, Java, .Net and Mobile App Development (Android/iOS). We work with major Fortune 500 Companies across the US. We prepare and support our Consultants with the necessary training and tools to succeed.

If you have a background in IT/Computer Science, Business, Management, Accounting or Life Science we would like to talk to you. US citizens, Permanent Residents, OPT/CPT holders are encouraged to apply. Sponsorship for immigrant visa and green card is available.
    Our Benefits package includes:
    - A starting salary between $50,000 to $70,000 for fresh graduates with periodic reviews and increments
    - Life, Health, Vision and Dental coverages
    - Short-term accommodation during Training
    - Relocation assistance
    - Employee Referral Program(Handsome Referral Bonus will also be given for referring the candidates)
    - Skill Enhancement Training

Don't join Upani

Consultant (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Upani Consultants as a contractor for less than a year

Prosonly good at doing H1B with a fee.

ConsYou will end up cheated. They don't pay your hard earned salary.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you can't pay employees salary, better shut your company..

Avoid Upani

QA Tester (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA

I worked at Upani Consultants as a contractor for less than a year

ProsThey help in getting H1B. That too is shady. They have Chinese attorney. You won't have any proof that you paid them money. even after payng for Hb, they will ahree only for 70-30 percentage

ConsAre not good in keeping up with their employees. Won't pay salary for 1st 3-4 months. You have to fight to get the money. Owner is not good. They are very rude. Won't pick calls or reply to mails.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to keep your employees not throw them away as they don't mean anything to you. You earn because of them. If anyone informs labour department, your company will close.

Avoid!!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Upani Consultants full-time for more than a year

Prospros and upani consultants are opposites!

ConsHad no alternative so chose them. Paid $2300 + $300 (rfe) for H1. Also told me to pay lot of money for stubs. No job placement by them. Nightmare!

Advice to Senior Managementhow do all of you sleep peacefully at night after knowing all the wrong things you do to your employees? shame..shut down your company.

Worst Employers Ever *** Frauds *** Do not ever go with them ***

QA Tester (Current Employee)

I have been working at Upani Consultants full-time for more than a year

ProsSorry but there are none.. there should not be a section of Pros for this consultant.. everything fake... they do your H1 visas using fake papers.. fake client letters etc.. and charge you 5 grand which is illegal. Department Of Labor should do something about it.

ConsThe list is countless but here are a few -

1. They do not give salary on time. My first salary came out after 75 days.. (yes 75.. can you believe that) .. that also after I chased them 10 thousand times..
2. They will not give you salary if you do not follow up.
2. They will make you cry for your own salary.
3. Once you leave, they dont give you your last salary. They say it will take 3 months for them to process.. so if you have 6 weeks of salary pending and you leave.. just forget about that money....
4. No HR processes.
5. No People helping or managing team.
6. No respect for employees.
7. No culture of anything.
8. Frauds

Advice to Senior Managementyou guys think you are doing a favor by helping in H1 but forget about the money people pay you... ($5000). You do not have a streamlined payroll process, HR or anything people related and still you think you are the $h1t. You fight with your own employees for god sake, who does that. Please get out of your cheap money mindsets .. specially Sudhakar Majety and Ramesh. You lure people as if you are the best employers out there when you want money to apply H1 visas, you give presentations to people about your processes and all.. and when it comes to following those processes and doing your freaking job.. you guys suck.. seriously..

******Worst Ever Employer To Work With ***** Upani Consultants*******

Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Upani Consultants full-time for more than a year

ProsNo pros at all. They charge for evrything.

Cons* Very VERY RUDE staff.
* Very Unprofessional .
* They Never Pay on time.
* They dont care for their employees, only care for their 70-30 percentages.
* You will feel, you are working for a Grocery store.

Advice to Senior Management* Need to take care of the employees, and not only the 70-30 percentages.
Processing H1b is not a favour, especially when you explicitly charge the fees.

Worked for Upani Consultants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Upani Consultants reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Upani Consultants CEO Sudhakar Majety. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Upani Consultants employees.