Vétoquinol

Vétoquinol Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Etienne Frechin

I Didn't Think Companies Like This Existed!

Executive Assistant (Current Employee) Fort Worth, TX

ProsFamily oriented, knowledgeable people and a pet friendly environment. Upper management cares about the employees and encourages them to expand themselves and run with ideas. You are given freedom to express thoughts and ideas and not discouraged to think out side the box. Compensation and benefits are above average and employee wellbeing is very important to upper management. You can bring your dog to work on Fridays with you!

ConsI have not found any cons yet.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

not satisfied

Proswork field good, no management support, or manager support

Consthere will be no suport of manager

Advice to Senior Managementplease provide some moral support to the field workers

Vetoquinol showing true MNC flavour now.

Business Manager (Current Employee) Calcutta (India)

ProsVision 2016 revealed. Strong potential to invest in 16 countries including India. Ready to buy another company in India.

Conseurope is in recession, so profitability has got beaten.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very slow in innovation, & avg compensation & benefits

Business Manager (Current Employee) Calcutta (India)

ProsIt is a Multi national company. Its expectation is nearly realistic, It is comparatively a stable organisation. Employees can expect long term association unless they have much expectations.

ConsSalaries and benefits are not at par with the best in the industry. Always want more return with the least inputs/investments. Ambience and Environment are not congenial for better working conditions. Employees are very superficial in knowledge and unable to take the best. Does not give you credit for your achievement. No clear HR policies or are deliberately undisclosed.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnsure better working environment and ambience. Take only highly qualified employees without considering only pay package. Be realistic to consider employees' problems. Disclose all HR policies to employees (not only selected parts).

Worked for Vétoquinol? Contribute to the Community!