V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions

32 reviews filtered by
3.7
CEO
1 Rating

Not just a job. An opportunity! Lots of fun and challenging.

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Denver, CO

I have been working at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I love this job! Never had so much fun working. The money is really good. Travle around the state and country. Excellent opportunity... Do as well as you want. A lot of the things that are pros for me may not be universal. But the managment development program is great. Hire, teach, and build your own team. Success here is based on performance, work, and ability to learn. So if you like working hard and learning and managing your self and teaching others its a pretty simple gig. And I have a lot of fun doing it.

Cons

The cons sort of depend on how good you are at this and what your weaknesses are. Every con can be a pro depending on how you look at it. But if you can't make money doing it. Then that's probably going to be a con for you. If you don't want to honestly anylyze yourself and actively work on your weaknesses. Then this whole thing will probably seem terrible start to finish. Perspective is reality so if you see every Challenge as an opportunity and every failure as a learning experience then ... There really are no cons. If you already know every thing and have a better opputunity than this one then Why are you looking for a job?

2. i personally didnt like it

I have been working at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions full-time

Pros

there were not very many pros, it was a bad experience and i would not want to go back ever.

Cons

very unorganized and the people on the interviews say that you will have a lot of opportunities but it is all fake.

3. A lot of work with no guarantee of a successful career

Former Contractor - Account Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Contractor - Account Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

There is a possibility of growth into management

Cons

Be prepared to sacrifice a lot of your time.

Advice to Management

Base salary would be a good incentive to keep employees around longer.

V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions Response

Apr 1, 2015Owner

Thank you for the recent feedback about your experience with V.I.T.A.L Marketing Solutions. We are sorry to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory. Our goal is to provide a work ... More

Tons of training and Development.

I have been working at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions

Pros

A significant part of our office life is dedicated to personal and professional development. We’re constantly improving in a multitude of areas, but communication is definitely one of the biggest. So much is involved in forging quality relationships with others. We work on things like making good first impressions, crafting eff public speaking, networking, and more. There are so many different facets of communication!

Cons

We’re held to pretty high standards. This isn’t a bad thing, although it can be kind of scary at first. Our clients rely on us to make strong impressions on a lot of people.

Advice to Management

Your patience and support as we grow and develop is greatly appreciated. Without your encouragement, I may not have come so far. Please keep it up!

At VITAL Marketing Solutions, we contribute to the community.

I have been working at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions

Pros

No matter how busy we are at VITAL Marketing Solutions, we always make time to take advantage of community giveback opportunities. We make donations, participate in fundraisers, and do plenty of hands-on volunteer work. Not only is it important to make an impact, but it feels really good to do so. What’s more, these efforts allow me to hang out with my amazing colleagues outside of the office!

Cons

Quite honestly, everyone is pretty upbeat. If there’s any negativity, it’s quickly diminished by all the positive energy around here. We do have to have some difficult conversations from time to time, but even those are quite respectful.

Advice to Management

I really like how you stay true to VITAL Marketing Solutions’ core values. From positivity and integrity to respect and philanthropy, it’s all there.

I'm learning so much at Vital Marketing!

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Denver, CO

Pros

I've been working here for a maybe 3 months and just got a promotion. It's pretty awesome to be able to work somewhere that really supports growth. I was told when I first started working here I would be given a chance to excel, train, and be promoted and I'm seeing all of that happen now. It's been an awesome past few months and I cant wait to go even further! I am learning so much from working here that I honestly couldn't ask for a better team to work beside.

Cons

It is a lot of work to get to the finish line. I won't lie I've never worked so hard in my life but it's worth it. I am growing, learning, overcoming obstacles every single day. I honestly couldn't see myself being anywhere better at the end of the day no matter how tough it may be.

Advice to Management

Thank you for your honesty daily and for always testing me. While I know I'm not where I want to be thanks for believing in me to get there soon. Couldn't get there without you guys and all your wisdom.

Great place to launch your career!!!

Former Employee - Field Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Field Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions

Pros

This company knows exactly what they are doing. They set high standards, and consistently deliver. Project expectations do not waiver and the execution and planning stages are excellent. Executives are very intelligent and have an amazing sense of humor as well as social skills (which isn't always common in corporate settings). If you attend any company events, they have plenty as team bonding etc is important, it is always super easy to have conversations and discuss your goals with upper management at any time.

--The people I work with are amazing. Smart, motivated, and willing to work together.
    --Opportunities grow on trees. Want training? Here you go! Want to lead an effort? Have at it! These guys hold no one back which is what I loved about being there!

Cons

This is challenging work! If you are hoping to walk in do very little and get the world, dream on. These guys make sure you earn it every step of the way. But if you can hang then game on. I pushed myself daily and got out of it exactly what I put in.

Advice to Management

I have high regards for the Senior Management in this company. I think they are the market leaders in the industry, especially with their consistent high standards. The team is amazing and the growth is unlike any other place I've ever worked. Thank you for giving me my opportunity to be better than expected and to hit my goals! You're the best guys!!

I’m doing great work at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions

Pros

In my time at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions so far, I’ve met with my leaders on a regular basis. They give me really useful feedback about my performance, and they welcome my input about my experience here as well. It’s something I’ve never experienced anywhere else I’ve worked. They even help me identify attainable yet challenging personal and professional goals, and we strategize together about how I can best fulfill them.

Cons

No complaints, really. Management is so involved with everyone on the team that potential problems are addressed before they even have a chance to develop. With us, conflict isn’t considered a bad thing. It’s an opportunity for improvement.

Advice to Management

Stay involved. My coworkers and I wouldn’t be able to achieve such ambitious goals without your support.

Challenging, but worth it

Current Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO

Pros

I am so confused why people can say such horrible things about this company! It is a direct sales and marketing company that represents various clients and gets their products in the hands of the consumer. Beyond the actual job, the TEAM is out of this world. A family wouldn't even do it justice. They are so supportive of giving back to their community too, which is one of the most amazing aspects. I personally fed the homeless with them and it was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. Yes, the job requires more hard work than most are used to, but the opportunity is one you will NEVER have in corporate america or any business where you are working for a boss.

Do your own research, come to your own conclusions. Just look at their website and Facebook. You can't fake the smiles on those team members faces.

Cons

This job is NOT for everyone. But you have to be willing to give it a shot. I will admit, it takes hard work and dedication.. but since when do you become super successful and wealthy without that? Personally, I think people get discouraged because they don't have the drive or willingness to push themselves and actually work hard for what they want. Sure, sitting behind a desk being told what to do all day is way more mind numbing then coming up with your own strategies and goals you want to achieve.

Advice to Management

Nothing. I think you guys do a great job preparing people for what the job entails. If it isn't the right fit, they aren't being forced to stay.

Good reviews must be fake...

I worked at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions (less than a year)

Pros

Not really any come to mind. I did meet a couple cool people while working there but that is all I can think of.

Cons

They post ad's for all kinds of job's, with all kinds of different job descriptions, yet, everyone who interviews is interviewed for the exact same thing, which is basically walking up to people while they're running their own errands and such and trying to get them to buy some horribly cheap make up from you. People would come in for an interview that they think is for a management position or a position of some importance but nope. You're only interviewing for the makeup selling job which is, (No matter what they may tell you on the phone while trying to get you in for an interview), commission only pay. This place seems like nothing but a scam to me. Glad I got out when I did. If you get called for an interview, do yourself a favor and don't even show up.

Advice to Management

Try being honest with people about what they're getting into while you're scheduling your interviews, instead of lying to everyone.

V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions Photos