V-Soft Consulting Group Reviews

"Over-charge and under-deliver

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Louisville, KY

I worked at V-Soft Consulting Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some hard-working people making things happen with almost nothing for support. V-Soft is the prime example of a company taking every single penny out of operations in the name of corporate profit.

Cons

Lots of talk about Quality, Process and Service but ultimately, the "throw it against the wall and see if it'll stick" mentality wins-out. No client loyalty at all.

Advice to Management

Your employees should be valued with good benefits and your support. Bring in a management team that has a clue about recruiting and not some two-bit insurance salespeople from the 1970s.

Oct 10, 2014 – Director, Marketing and Proposal Development

Thank you for your review and your past contributions to our company. We are sorry you have had a negative experience at V-Soft Consulting. While your experience here was unfavorable, we pride ... More

2. Swinging Door

I worked at V-Soft Consulting Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A birthday cake on your birthday.

Cons

There is no communication between management and staff. The company doesn't have a clear vision of where it wants to go or what it wants to be much less anything resembling a strategic plan. People come and go quickly - either they realize they screwed up and took a job with V-Soft or were new graduates who gained some experience to move to a company that offers a true career.

Advice to Management

Stop and figure out what your short-term goals and long-term goals are. Make sure they are realistic. Then, develop a strategic plan with feedback and input from your employees to get there.

May 5, 2015 – Marketing Assistant

Thank you for your comments and concerns, we greatly value your opinion. We will take your feedback into consideration in order to better our service to our clients and our employees. Our office ... More

V-Soft is a joke!

I worked at V-Soft Consulting Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

V-Soft has won some awards and will provide you some industry experience. They are a minority and woman owned company.

Cons

Where to start? Upper management is clueless for the most part. The US office is managed by outdated methods and useless knowledge from outside the industry. Ownership is greedy and hesitant to reward hard-working employees. Salaries are low and commission is structured so that only a select few will reap the benefits of those actually doing the work. The recruiting team is split between the U.S. and India and the two branches often compete against each other. Management will change their mind on major strategic initiatives on a whim with seemingly no rhyme or reason. This company is simply another investment for the owner to get rich. It is not a company that cares about its employees and it shows. Turnover is high because it doesn't take long for new hires to see they made a mistake.

Advice to Management

It's called capital! Invest some of your earnings back into resources and fair compensation for your employees if you actually want to see this company grow.

May 5, 2015 – Marketing Assistant

We greatly appreciate your feedback and comments. Your suggestions help us to make V-Soft Consulting a stronger company, better serving both our clients and our talented employees. At V-Soft ... More

Will not be able to grow with current mind set.

I worked at V-Soft Consulting Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The good things were the people i worked with and the salary.

Cons

The bad things are that the mind set is that they do things a certain way (right or wrong) and that that way fits all customers. It is a difficult industry and this company will not do the things needed to be successful. Being honest with the company history to clients and then fixing the processes where needed is not going to happen, so I see no growth opportunities.

Advice to Management

Bring in business professionals and fix the communication and process breakdowns.

It was a nice learning experience and a close interaction with onsite and offsite teams.

Former Employee - Senior Manager in Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Louisville, KY

I worked at V-Soft Consulting Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The firm has pretty good start-up training for employees and it goes as as long as almost one year on the floor.

Cons

There aren't really much challenges that I really felt in the firm but at times some onsite and offsite variation in opinion may occur.

Advice to Management

Thanks for the great working atmosphere but I guess the Senior management should work directly with Freshers and get first hand feedback at skip level.

Lack of Respect

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I have been working at V-Soft Consulting Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

good location; good medical benefits

Cons

Management out of touch...too much drama in office Once a month paydays micromanaging of employees low pay barely any PTO vacation or otherwise unequal treatment of employees

Advice to Management

Slow down, get involved without micromanaging

Decent mid-size IT consultancy

Former Contractor - Programmer/Analyst in Louisville, KY
    Former Contractor - Programmer/Analyst in Louisville, KY

I worked at V-Soft Consulting Group as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

They have a few direct clients in the Louisville, KY area. If you are a smart and quick worker, you can get a good percentage of the hourly rate.

Cons

When you travel back to India, its very easy to get your visa or even your extension denied. You will have to manage your technical and professional progress yourself, this is more of a body shipping business, they don't know what you are doing at the Client's office.

Advice to Management

Build teams and market solutions to the Client, rather than body shipping one consultant to one Client. Provide bench pay to all employees.

Better then others

I worked at V-Soft Consulting Group

Pros

Good compensation. Free access to trainings on latest technologies for all the employees throughout the year. Good Human Resources department.

Cons

Unfortunately not everyone gets treated so well. Depending on how much business you bring on board you are treated accordingly.

I worked there for one reason (to find a better job)

Former Employee - Consultant in Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Consultant in Louisville, KY

I worked at V-Soft Consulting Group

Pros

If you need a job and dont have some technical skills this company is good bet to get you trained and placed. but they are not doing you a favor . they are investing and wont let you go till they get their money back. they used to good pace to work for few years then they got greedy and reduce pay scales and started hiring family members . which nearly kills any hope of advancement. also there are no pay raises. To tell you the truth they are meat shop. they also dont treat their clients well. their services personeel who try to get you projects would change your profession to get you making some money

Cons

Moving for client projects. ?bench time

Advice to Management

Treat employees as human being and not as commodities

RSS Feed </> Embed