V-Soft Consulting Group

Updated Jul 1, 2014

V-Soft Consulting Group Owner & CEO Purna Veer

Purna Veer

Consultant at V-Soft

ProsGreat people to work with. Excellent Resource Managers and great immigration staff that takes cares of your H1B and Green Card processing. Very efficient in getting things done on time and the company is very well recognized. Truly amazing people!

ConsI haven't had any so far!

A company filled with great people who have the experience to help IT people find better careers.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI had the opportunity to work with a great team who are very experienced in staffing. They really want to help people succeed. They have a great work-life balance and are aware that people have families and other responsibilities.

ConsThe senior leadership needs to work to better the working relationship between sales and recruiting.

It was a nice learning experience and a close interaction with onsite and offsite teams.

Senior Manager (Former Employee) Louisville, KY

ProsThe firm has pretty good start-up training for employees and it goes as as long as almost one year on the floor.

ConsThere aren't really much challenges that I really felt in the firm but at times some onsite and offsite variation in opinion may occur.

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for the great working atmosphere but I guess the Senior management should work directly with Freshers and get first hand feedback at skip level.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Revolving Door

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWell, you get to meet many new people. In 7 months over 15 people at the corporate office came and went. If you are a fresh graduate with no experience, you can gain some here. But, don't look for any training or being given the tools you need to be successful.

ConsMismanagement.
    Lack of communication. Perhaps C level people have a business plan/strategy, but it is never shared beyond those 3-4 people.
    Lack of short-term and long-term vision.
    Lack of trust.
    Office drama.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice since they wear blinders.

Good Consulting Company

Programmer/Analyst (Current Employee) McLean, VA

ProsGood company and good people. 401k Match

ConsPay rate is not that great.

If you just need a job

ProsA stable company with lots of cash flow, and in general, a good culture, if you're into corporate structures.

ConsThe formal corporate structure. I was hired for certain responsibilities, and I always felt like my hands were tied.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the people you hire, and let them do their jobs.

V-Soft

ProsOutstanding company. They do what they promise

ConsNothing in last 1 yr.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Overall, a good company to work for

ProsCEO Purna Veer is a business genius and has great ambitious ideas and plans for the future of V-Soft

ConsThe pay is lower than competitors, and benefits offered and PTO are also sub par

Advice to Senior ManagementGet to know your employees better and change your indidvidual coaching to fit their personality.

Great Employment Opportunities

Network Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsGreat staff with excellent service, very helpful at all times.
    Good employment opportunities and excellence in placing jobs for networking field.

ConsThe resource managers need to be trained to help them understand the various fields of technology.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe resource managers need to be trained to help them understand the various fields of technology.

Excellent company to work for

ProsGood work atmosphere
    Excellent growth opportunities
    Excellent Benefits package

ConsCompany is trying to grow too fast.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep growing the company

Worked for V-Soft Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!