V-Soft Consulting Group Reviews

3.1
V-Soft Consulting Group Owner & CEO Purna Veer
Purna Veer

1. Very good employer

I have been working at V-Soft Consulting Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company is very good. I had no issues with what so ever.

Cons

Why should anyone look for Cons? As I said, I do not have any issues with my employer.

Bad, Bad, Bad

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I have been working at V-Soft Consulting Group (More than a year)

Pros

It's a job, and they pay you.

Cons

The structure of the company is set up to reward placing employees, and there are no incentives to be ethical.

Advice to Management

Adopt a code of ethics

Typical body shop

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Louisville, KY

I worked at V-Soft Consulting Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They'll hire just about anyone with a pulse

Cons

- Don't value their people - Will say or do *anything* to make a dollar - Misrepresent the size of the company in the US by including people in India - Anyone with solid work experience leaves. The long-timers are either dead-ended or can't do any better

Advice to Management

Stop with the lies and misrepresentations. Actually treat the employees well.

Neutral

Pros

They have lot of vendor contacts and they will get you started in couple of weeks or may be in months. Nice place to start your career and get some hands on experience. Starting pay is ok not decent but good for a starter. They will sponsor employee's immigration as well.

Cons

Pay rise. They do not consider your performance at client site they will give you the pay on fly. Person who employed with them long time with worst client performance might get a good pay but a person who is performing well does not get noticed.

Advice to Management

If you want to keep your business running then keep your employees happy.

6. Good to Work

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst

I have been working at V-Soft Consulting Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Never came across any issues with the company. Good to work with them

Cons

They had to keep in touch with their employees even though they are in assignment.

Swinging Door

I worked at V-Soft Consulting Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A birthday cake on your birthday.

Cons

There is no communication between management and staff. The company doesn't have a clear vision of where it wants to go or what it wants to be much less anything resembling a strategic plan. People come and go quickly - either they realize they screwed up and took a job with V-Soft or were new graduates who gained some experience to move to a company that offers a true career.

Advice to Management

Stop and figure out what your short-term goals and long-term goals are. Make sure they are realistic. Then, develop a strategic plan with feedback and input from your employees to get there.

V-Soft Consulting Group Response

May 5, 2015 – Marketing Assistant

Thank you for your comments and concerns, we greatly value your opinion. We will take your feedback into consideration in order to better our service to our clients and our employees. Our office ... More

V-Soft is a joke!

I worked at V-Soft Consulting Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

V-Soft has won some awards and will provide you some industry experience. They are a minority and woman owned company.

Cons

Where to start? Upper management is clueless for the most part. The US office is managed by outdated methods and useless knowledge from outside the industry. Ownership is greedy and hesitant to reward hard-working employees. Salaries are low and commission is structured so that only a select few will reap the benefits of those actually doing the work. The recruiting team is split between the U.S. and India and the two branches often compete against each other. Management will change their mind on major strategic initiatives on a whim with seemingly no rhyme or reason. This company is simply another investment for the owner to get rich. It is not a company that cares about its employees and it shows. Turnover is high because it doesn't take long for new hires to see they made a mistake.

Advice to Management

It's called capital! Invest some of your earnings back into resources and fair compensation for your employees if you actually want to see this company grow.

V-Soft Consulting Group Response

May 5, 2015 – Marketing Assistant

We greatly appreciate your feedback and comments. Your suggestions help us to make V-Soft Consulting a stronger company, better serving both our clients and our talented employees. At V-Soft ... More

Best place to work!

Current Employee - Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Manager in Boston, MA

Pros

Payments are Bi-weekly and on time. employee friendly firm! better that the best.

Cons

V-soft as a company has a value and brand in the market already. Higher management always encourages the talent.

Advice to Management

Keep Going!

10. Good marketing team and prompt pay.

Current Employee - Oracle Database Administrator Consultant in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Oracle Database Administrator Consultant in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at V-Soft Consulting Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked as consultant for V Soft. Company has good marketing team, they pay you bi weekly on time, will file H1B. Everything is good so far.

Cons

Nothing much. Far better than most crappy consulting companies.

Advice to Management

Good work, Keep going.

Consultant at V-Soft

I have been working at V-Soft Consulting Group full-time

Pros

Great people to work with. Excellent Resource Managers and great immigration staff that takes cares of your H1B and Green Card processing. Very efficient in getting things done on time and the company is very well recognized. Truly amazing people!

Cons

I haven't had any so far!

RSS Feed </> Embed