VDart

Updated May 12, 2014

Syed Ahmed

“Awesome”

ProsGreat company to work with, Very supportive HR, Quick response to queries,

ConsCan not think any, none

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good Work

Jul 6, 2014Sr HR Manager

Dear Employee - Thank you for posting a terrific review. We are glad to have lived up to your expectation. Our goal is provide you with outstanding service there by we exceed your expectation. Should ... More

Very agile and responsive company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Stamford, CT

ProsFast response and solution to admin/HR issues. Encountered minimum to zero hurdles in getting issues resolved whether it's time submission, payment or other paperwork. In two years of experience with the company never had to call more than once or twice to address the same issue. They facilitate open communication between client and consulting parties.

ConsNone faced so far working with the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

May 3, 2014Sr HR Manager

Thanks much. We really appreciate your feedback. Your feedback helps us improve our quality of service and employee engagement. Please let us know how else we can improve our service levels.

One of the best company to work for

Project Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsVery professional, growth oriented, good pay

ConsNone that i have come across

Jul 6, 2014Sr HR Manager

Dear Employee - Thank you for providing us your feedback. Your review helps us on we can improve and provide you with outstanding service. Should you have any suggestions on how we can improve please ... More

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Decent company to work

Project Coordinator (Current Employee) Wayne, NJ

ProsAs a consultant had very few issues with payment

ConsAt times slow in response

Advice to Senior Managementcan improve on communication

Jul 6, 2014Sr HR Manager

Dear Employee - Thanks much for providing us with your valuable input, we really appreciate your feedback. We certainly will take your feedback and work towards improving on the area mentioned.

Enter at your own risk

N/A (Current Employee) Narragansett, RI

ProsFriendly at first and helpful

ConsNobody ever answers phones. Seems to be a company of very few people and possibly run out of a little office or a home. Very inexperienced and HR is a major disappointment. Does not make you feel important or of value at all. Not run well.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake advice from American run companies. Hire more people and if your going to have an HR Dept make sure the people are experienced. HR, Payroll, all jokes.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

excellent company to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Somerset, NJ

Prosgood people, very caring, quick to reply on any questions, excellent service

Consi dis not come across any

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing the good job..... hire me again

Horrible to work with

ProsThey got me a job

ConsCall at all hours and demand email reply that you got their call, rarely return emails, poor organizational skills setting up interviews/paperwork, took months to get pay set up correctly, don't listen, poor documentation, language barrier

Advice to Senior ManagementHire someone who knows US HR policies, procedures, and customs to handle your US consultants.

Experience working for Vdart.

Desktop Analyst (Former Employee) Lexington, MA

ProsI worked at VDart as a contractor for a year

Pros – Paid on time and were helpful with any needs. All communication was handled via phone and email.My paychecks were deposited on time. I recommended them when the company I was working for needed someone else.

ConsCons – I have nothing negitive to say about such a good company.

Advice to Senior ManagementVery experience dedicated and professional employees. Thank you.

Jul 6, 2014Sr HR Manager

Thanks much. We really appreciate your feedback. Your feedback helps us improve our quality of service and employee engagement. We look forward to your continued support.

Would work with VDart again.

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)

ProsPrior to the contracting job, VDart handled the paperwork and was able to clearly and professionally answer all my questions. During the contracting job, VDart answered completely any questions or concerns. The first payment was missing, but it was quickly resolved. Future payments onwards were on time with advance email communication that payment was issued. Overall a positive experience. Would work with VDart again in the future.

ConsI had no cons to comment on with VDart. Overall experience was positive.

Straightforward and honest

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Wilmington, DE

ProsPaid on time and were helpful with any needs. All communication was handled via phone and email and nothing fell between the cracks. Alerted me when any problem arose and those were very few. My paychecks were deposited on time and pay stubs were always sent to me via email. I recommended them when the company I was working for needed someone else.

ConsCan't think of anything bad to say.

Worked for VDart? Contribute to the Community!