VIVA USA

Be The First To
Add Photos

VIVA USA President Vasanthi Ilangovan

Vasanthi Ilangovan

Great place to work. Awesome people and great work environment.

Programmer Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at VIVA USA full-time for more than 8 years

ProsCareer at VIVA USA is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. Company maintains unique culture where people convert their passion into action. VIVA USA leverages the strength of employee while maintaining focus on each employee career and financial aspects. Great leadership to work with and leadership team always takes care of each employee with utmost care and respect. Company offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills.

ConsNone that i have come across any Cons as every situation is uniquely and well addressed.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!.

My experience with VIVA USA was excellent from start to finish.

Senior Technical Writer - Consultant (Former Employee)
Northbrook, IL

I worked at VIVA USA as a contractor for less than a year

ProsFrom the outset, the professional staff at VIVA USA were exceptionally focused on business results. Starting with the recruiter, Kuga Nathan, through the on-boarding and pre-screening process with various internal admins, to the initial meeting with the client when Varuna Singh met me there in the lobby for the hand-off and start of the project, including weekly communications and throughout the entirety of the contract, the personnel at VIVA USA always displayed "best in class" attributes and more.

ConsAlthough I encountered no difficulties or challenges in working with VIVA USA, I did encourage the firm to add paid time off, holidays, etc. to its offerings.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

A great Company to work for

Mainframe Applications Developer (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at VIVA USA as a contractor for more than 3 years

ProsGreat thing about VIVA is they identify every individual's potential and give him/her opportunity where an employee can excel, They strive to fit the consultant to the best job where he/she can be an excellent asset. The managers are in constant communication, and immediately address any need, issues, concerns. An good 401k plan and insurance. The company is diverse and offers activities for the employee and their family to enjoy.

ConsShould offer training based on the client's needs in a short term setting or provide a mentor to work with.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your relationship with your employees strong, that is the basis of keep a good reputation and a strive toward high quality people.

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good Organization to work with, helpful staff and management.

I have been working at VIVA USA full-time

ProsThere is personal growth if you are willing to take responsibilities. Management is supportive, you may have flexible schedule for your personal work. Result oriented mindset, competitive approach will make you perform and learn. Bonus at the time of Christmas!!

ConsWish there were training courses offered for growth and skills enhancement. May add additional holidays and bonus.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider work-life balance and maintain good relationship with staff will help retain employees for longest time.

Great company to work for with opportunities to grow

I have been working at VIVA USA

ProsHard working people with good work ethics will be really happy working here and will definitely flourish. I have found the top management to be really approachable and they are open to listening to different ideas. The work environment is pleasant.

Very process Oriented company.

ConsVery process Oriented company, it can sometimes be a challenge.

Great place to learn & grow

Account/Client Coordinator (Current Employee)
Rolling Meadows, IL

I have been working at VIVA USA full-time for more than a year

ProsI've been working with Viva as a Account/Client Coordinator for about 2 years now. During my tenure with VIVA I learned multiple things which helped me in growing professionally. Great thing about VIVA is they identify every individual's potential and give him/her opportunity where an employee can excel, this gives satisfaction to the employees and motivates them. Viva's management is employee friendly and can be reached anytime.

I see many employees who have been with VIVA for more than a decade now, this speaks for the "employee satisfaction"

I enjoy what I'm doing at VIVA and I strongly believe VIVA will be a ladder for my professional growth

ConsI understand every company has its Cons & Pros. At Viva i dint see much Cons, if at all there is one management rectifies it immediately

Advice to Senior ManagementAt VIVA every employee have the liberty to reach out to management for any advice/ suggestion. so

I had a decent relationship

Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I worked at VIVA USA as a contractor for more than 3 years

ProsThe company was responsive to the concerns I had with regards to the job placement into which I had been sent.

ConsMy initial payment compensation was low. After waiting for a year and asking to have my hourly pay be brought in line with others in my team doing the same work I was given a token raise which still did not make it equitable.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the people in the field and look at making pay equitable

Best MWBE for IT Consulting and Recruitment

Systems Analyst Programmer/Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at VIVA USA full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThis company is best in its class, high performers are immediately visible to company stakeholders and higher management and get lot of appreciation. Most of employees working at VIVA are very satisfied and are with this company from 10+ years. Not aware of any layoffs in past 7 years. There is no micro-management, people are expected to meet the reasonable goals. Free coffee and snacks seem like a good gesture from company. Compensated well.

ConsEven employees performing average will be fine but some very low performers specially those not giving time to job duties will find themselves not appreciated and will complain afterwards.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis company already has one of the best person as CEO and higher and middle management is already very nice and hardworking.

Think twice before you accept an offer from VIVA USA

Internal Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at VIVA USA full-time for more than a year

ProsLocation and occational Indian food in the kitchen

ConsExtremely arrogant and unprofessional leadership, poor employee engagement, Sub-standard communication and unacceptable work culture across the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire American professional management and treat people with respect

Highly rewarding work experience

I have been working at VIVA USA

ProsI couldn't have got a better organization that values quality and client satisfaction. VIVA's focus on ISO and CMMI helped me with quality aspects of the industry. The coworkers are nice and helped me grow. Access to top management was never an issue and they were always there when I needed their support

ConsYou need to follow the quality principles and focus on client to be a fit in the organization

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus highly on revenue growth

Worked for VIVA USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VIVA USA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for VIVA USA CEO Vasanthi Ilangovan. All 13 reviews posted anonymously by VIVA USA employees.