VIVA USA Reviews

Updated May 15, 2014

3.8

VIVA USA President Vasanthi Ilangovan
Vasanthi Ilangovan

Great company to work with

Current Employee - Java Consultant  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Java Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at VIVA USA as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

They are very professional . Get the best rate in town for IT contractors. Pay promptly. They market the candidates well since they are preferred vendors with many large employers in the chicago area.
    Very co-operative with candidates when it is time to transition to a FTE position with client from a contractor.

Cons

Did not experience anything negative.

Keep up the great work.

educational

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Wyomissing, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wyomissing, PA

I worked at VIVA USA full-time for less than a year

Pros

different cooking methods,good employee relations

Cons

to much micro managing,very few days off,70 work weeks

follow thru with comitments

A small-medium size company with close knit employees with personal touch

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager  in  Aurora, IL
    Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Aurora, IL

I worked at VIVA USA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Management (both mid and senior) is very down to earth, approachable and have a personal touch. It has the small company spirit. They make you feel like you belong there.

Cons

Not much cons. Periodically training needs could be evaluated for cross skilling

Keep the small company spirit but aim for high

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Vendor to work with

I have been working at VIVA USA

Pros

Very efficient process in recruiting and placing consultants, Has a good list of notable clients, Good value to consultant compared to "big name" Vendors. Very timely payments, Clear communication channel, Good marketing/recruiting team

Cons

None at this time; Doing business with VIVA for almost a year now. Have had no issues to report so far.

Engage more with consultants to gain knowledge about clients; Identify opportunities to develop business.

Great place to work. Awesome people and great work environment.

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst  in  Rolling Meadows, IL
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Rolling Meadows, IL

I have been working at VIVA USA full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Career at VIVA USA is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. Company maintains unique culture where people convert their passion into action. VIVA USA leverages the strength of employee while maintaining focus on each employee career and financial aspects. Great leadership to work with and leadership team always takes care of each employee with utmost care and respect. Company offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills.

Cons

None that i have come across any Cons as every situation is uniquely and well addressed.

Keep up the great work!.

My experience with VIVA USA was excellent from start to finish.

Former Employee - Senior Technical Writer - Consultant  in  Northbrook, IL
    Former Employee - Senior Technical Writer - Consultant in Northbrook, IL

I worked at VIVA USA as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

From the outset, the professional staff at VIVA USA were exceptionally focused on business results. Starting with the recruiter, Kuga Nathan, through the on-boarding and pre-screening process with various internal admins, to the initial meeting with the client when Varuna Singh met me there in the lobby for the hand-off and start of the project, including weekly communications and throughout the entirety of the contract, the personnel at VIVA USA always displayed "best in class" attributes and more.

Cons

Although I encountered no difficulties or challenges in working with VIVA USA, I did encourage the firm to add paid time off, holidays, etc. to its offerings.

Keep up the great work!

A great Company to work for

Former Employee - Mainframe Applications Developer  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Mainframe Applications Developer in Chicago, IL

I worked at VIVA USA as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

Great thing about VIVA is they identify every individual's potential and give him/her opportunity where an employee can excel, They strive to fit the consultant to the best job where he/she can be an excellent asset. The managers are in constant communication, and immediately address any need, issues, concerns. An good 401k plan and insurance. The company is diverse and offers activities for the employee and their family to enjoy.

Cons

Should offer training based on the client's needs in a short term setting or provide a mentor to work with.

Keep your relationship with your employees strong, that is the basis of keep a good reputation and a strive toward high quality people.

Good Organization to work with, helpful staff and management.

I have been working at VIVA USA full-time

Pros

There is personal growth if you are willing to take responsibilities. Management is supportive, you may have flexible schedule for your personal work. Result oriented mindset, competitive approach will make you perform and learn. Bonus at the time of Christmas!!

Cons

Wish there were training courses offered for growth and skills enhancement. May add additional holidays and bonus.

Consider work-life balance and maintain good relationship with staff will help retain employees for longest time.

Great company to work for with opportunities to grow

I have been working at VIVA USA

Pros

Hard working people with good work ethics will be really happy working here and will definitely flourish. I have found the top management to be really approachable and they are open to listening to different ideas. The work environment is pleasant.

Very process Oriented company.

Cons

Very process Oriented company, it can sometimes be a challenge.

Great place to learn & grow

Current Employee - Account/Client Coordinator  in  Rolling Meadows, IL
    Current Employee - Account/Client Coordinator in Rolling Meadows, IL

I have been working at VIVA USA full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been working with Viva as a Account/Client Coordinator for about 2 years now. During my tenure with VIVA I learned multiple things which helped me in growing professionally. Great thing about VIVA is they identify every individual's potential and give him/her opportunity where an employee can excel, this gives satisfaction to the employees and motivates them. Viva's management is employee friendly and can be reached anytime.

I see many employees who have been with VIVA for more than a decade now, this speaks for the "employee satisfaction"

I enjoy what I'm doing at VIVA and I strongly believe VIVA will be a ladder for my professional growth

Cons

I understand every company has its Cons & Pros. At Viva i dint see much Cons, if at all there is one management rectifies it immediately

At VIVA every employee have the liberty to reach out to management for any advice/ suggestion. so

Worked for VIVA USA? Contribute to the Community!