VIVA USA

Be The First To
Add Photos

VIVA USA President Vasanthi Ilangovan

Vasanthi Ilangovan

Great company to work with

Java Consultant (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThey are very professional . Get the best rate in town for IT contractors. Pay promptly. They market the candidates well since they are preferred vendors with many large employers in the chicago area.
    Very co-operative with candidates when it is time to transition to a FTE position with client from a contractor.

ConsDid not experience anything negative.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work.

educational

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Wyomissing, PA

Prosdifferent cooking methods,good employee relations

Consto much micro managing,very few days off,70 work weeks

Advice to Senior Managementfollow thru with comitments

A small-medium size company with close knit employees with personal touch

Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) Aurora, IL

ProsManagement (both mid and senior) is very down to earth, approachable and have a personal touch. It has the small company spirit. They make you feel like you belong there.

ConsNot much cons. Periodically training needs could be evaluated for cross skilling

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the small company spirit but aim for high

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Vendor to work with

ProsVery efficient process in recruiting and placing consultants, Has a good list of notable clients, Good value to consultant compared to "big name" Vendors. Very timely payments, Clear communication channel, Good marketing/recruiting team

ConsNone at this time; Doing business with VIVA for almost a year now. Have had no issues to report so far.

Advice to Senior ManagementEngage more with consultants to gain knowledge about clients; Identify opportunities to develop business.

Great place to work. Awesome people and great work environment.

Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) Rolling Meadows, IL

ProsCareer at VIVA USA is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. Company maintains unique culture where people convert their passion into action. VIVA USA leverages the strength of employee while maintaining focus on each employee career and financial aspects. Great leadership to work with and leadership team always takes care of each employee with utmost care and respect. Company offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills.

ConsNone that i have come across any Cons as every situation is uniquely and well addressed.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!.

My experience with VIVA USA was excellent from start to finish.

Senior Technical Writer - Consultant (Former Employee) Northbrook, IL

ProsFrom the outset, the professional staff at VIVA USA were exceptionally focused on business results. Starting with the recruiter, Kuga Nathan, through the on-boarding and pre-screening process with various internal admins, to the initial meeting with the client when Varuna Singh met me there in the lobby for the hand-off and start of the project, including weekly communications and throughout the entirety of the contract, the personnel at VIVA USA always displayed "best in class" attributes and more.

ConsAlthough I encountered no difficulties or challenges in working with VIVA USA, I did encourage the firm to add paid time off, holidays, etc. to its offerings.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

A great Company to work for

Mainframe Applications Developer (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsGreat thing about VIVA is they identify every individual's potential and give him/her opportunity where an employee can excel, They strive to fit the consultant to the best job where he/she can be an excellent asset. The managers are in constant communication, and immediately address any need, issues, concerns. An good 401k plan and insurance. The company is diverse and offers activities for the employee and their family to enjoy.

ConsShould offer training based on the client's needs in a short term setting or provide a mentor to work with.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your relationship with your employees strong, that is the basis of keep a good reputation and a strive toward high quality people.

Good Organization to work with, helpful staff and management.

ProsThere is personal growth if you are willing to take responsibilities. Management is supportive, you may have flexible schedule for your personal work. Result oriented mindset, competitive approach will make you perform and learn. Bonus at the time of Christmas!!

ConsWish there were training courses offered for growth and skills enhancement. May add additional holidays and bonus.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider work-life balance and maintain good relationship with staff will help retain employees for longest time.

Great company to work for with opportunities to grow

ProsHard working people with good work ethics will be really happy working here and will definitely flourish. I have found the top management to be really approachable and they are open to listening to different ideas. The work environment is pleasant.

Very process Oriented company.

ConsVery process Oriented company, it can sometimes be a challenge.

Great place to learn & grow

Account/Client Coordinator (Current Employee) Rolling Meadows, IL

ProsI've been working with Viva as a Account/Client Coordinator for about 2 years now. During my tenure with VIVA I learned multiple things which helped me in growing professionally. Great thing about VIVA is they identify every individual's potential and give him/her opportunity where an employee can excel, this gives satisfaction to the employees and motivates them. Viva's management is employee friendly and can be reached anytime.

I see many employees who have been with VIVA for more than a decade now, this speaks for the "employee satisfaction"

I enjoy what I'm doing at VIVA and I strongly believe VIVA will be a ladder for my professional growth

ConsI understand every company has its Cons & Pros. At Viva i dint see much Cons, if at all there is one management rectifies it immediately

Advice to Senior ManagementAt VIVA every employee have the liberty to reach out to management for any advice/ suggestion. so

Worked for VIVA USA? Contribute to the Community!